Rand Paul does not blame Obama for Iraq crisis

Who fucking cares what that whacko thinks?
what does Whirlyturd think? That's all that matters!
This is one of the few things Obama can legitimately blame on Bush. This thing was lost the moment it started with no clear idea of what the objective truly was. Can't blame this on Obama. There was no fix to this mess.
This is one of the few things Obama can legitimately blame on Bush. This thing was lost the moment it started with no clear idea of what the objective truly was. Can't blame this on Obama. There was no fix to this mess. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It doesn't occur often but occasionally we do agree. Iraq was a Shrub/Darth Cheney disaster from the get-go!

And it still is!
what does Whirlyturd think? That's all that matters! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He thinks you're a fucking idiot, hahahahaha.................

Jim
It must be opposite day or this is Bizarro world. Anyway, my opinion is my own and I don't rely on Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Adrian Paul, or Mrs. Paul to make my opinion. However, you guys waiting for the White House to send you your marching orders....
He thinks you're a fucking idiot, hahahahaha.................

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
We all think that, Jim.

• WTF
  • 06-21-2014, 08:09 AM
We all think that, Jim.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All of us think the other side are idiots. That is half the problem...that and half are correct in their assessment!

AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014, is not a jerk because he is "on the other side", WPF. Assup is a jerk because he is a jerk. Regardless of what side he's on. Kind of like you.

It must be opposite day or this is Bizarro world. Anyway, my opinion is my own and I don't rely on Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Adrian Paul, or Mrs. Paul to make my opinion. However, you guys waiting for the White House to send you your marching orders.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
AAAH come on Judy, you know you get yours weekly from the "Book of talking points". The one with Sara in the centerfold.
All of us think the other side are idiots. That is half the problem...that and half are correct in their assessment!

Originally Posted by WTF
This is one of the few things Obama can legitimately blame on Bush. This thing was lost the moment it started with no clear idea of what the objective truly was. Can't blame this on Obama. There was no fix to this mess. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And what is our "fix" in Afghanistan, our "noble war". You do know that the minute we pull out completely and stop propping up what little actual Government is there, it will resort right back to being the same shithole it was before we ever got mixed up. In fact, it might be worse.
The idea, the thought, the folly that anyone would have that you could bring civilized government to these people is a mistake of our misguided government. These people prefer to live in the stone age and live a tribal existence fighting amongst the various tribes, clans, or whatever you would call them. They prefer to not be educated and to keep their women even less so. the progressive mantra of democracy as long as we are in control does not work for these people. They are filled with hatred and misguided notions from a false prophet who is little more than a Hubbard type individual w2ith pedophile manners.

If this administration would stop leading people down the false path of lowering our exceptionalism and the ability to overcome great obstacles, we could develop the energy resources we have here and be free of the influence the middle east has on our ability to function as a nation. Let the corporate giants protect their own assets outside this nation and do what is required under the Constitution and protect trade routes via our naval forces.

The notion that we can turn these shithole countries into little Americas is foolish at the least and a waste of our lives and resources. These people hate each other worse than we can imagine.
All of us think the other side are idiots. That is half the problem...that and half are correct in their assessment! Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, IMO, neither side is "correct in their assessment"!

The name-calling is in lieu of ....

............having something worthwhile to post in response.
Obama has been in office for five years! He certainly could have secured the border. The border states would have been happy to help him with National Guard troops. This is a problem we blame on BOTH political parties. Neither has done what is needed.. What a surprise!