Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: was supposed to be for hh review special
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Didn't get to see her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5ft and huge MMs that i didn't get to touch
The Rest of the Story: Ok guys listen in and judge for yourselves. I saw overt76's review and man I had to try and get the same experience and I was so happy for the great bargain and everything went south SMH.

So I contact Lucy via phone to set an appointment and everything was great! So we decide to meet in 40 mins so I get cleaned up and i start to drive. She tells me to call her when i am almost to the area. Just to let you know guys I live close to georgetown and from the heavy rain that is going on today, it wasn't a fun drive but I was just thinking about the pussy I was going to fuck and then I get this text... we had already set on a $100 review special for hh but she texts me to ask what fee did we agree on? I was like this is awkward...I text her back 100 for hh? and she tells me I can only give you a blow job....so I call her to see what is going on and she tells me she just started period so I can't do full service....i was like wtf!! you were fine like 30 mins ago.... and I was almost there to her incall.... So ok I calmed myself and hung off the phone to think... so i had one of my friend who is a proud eccie member also to text her to see if she was bullshitting...and bam...she offers 200 full services to my friend....

Now Now...this is one fucked up scenario isn't it guys? I drove more than a half way which isn't a short drive to find out she maybe trying to upsell me? I don't know if the period thing is true but it was too much of a coincidence.... so i texted her back why she offered 200 to my friend when she was on her period? and she tells me I wasn't it was going to be for blow and go....so i text her back wow...i wonder who would pay 200 for bng? I told her eccie members do not like to play games and if she is going do be like this, then she is better off on Bp for life and I told her this will be one of the bad reviews that I will be doing for eccie members. Then she gets the nerve to call me a pussy from the texts and she kept calling me which I didn't answer...and she tries or someone tried calling me from a different number...ok now I am getting harrassed big time. Then she gets the nerve to text me that she has clients that pay $450 for blow and go with CIM and says they are a genuine men. I texted back saying wow...they are crazy and good for you! I guess I am not part of the genuine men that she is talking about. Overall...this was a non experience of her services but her attitude and the way she does business turned me off completely...I will not recommend her to anyone especially for the eccie family..we always watch our backs. SMH for fuck sakes. Recommendation: No
(staff edit; ROS made visible at OPs request; ztonk)
  • ztonk
  • 11-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Moving from Independent Reviews to Coed, since no meeting took place.

ztonk
Heh...
  • Toyz
  • 11-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Backpage is like buying a used car.

You may get the lovingly cared for one owner grandma (dead now, aren't they all), used car. Or you might get the frat boy party car that hasn't had the oil changed, smells of sour teat and whiskey...

Its a crap shoot.
  • H2O
  • 11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Backpage.
It's a crap shoot. Originally Posted by Toyz
The hobby is a crap shoot. Could be timing. Could be chemistry.
Or could be the dreaded YMMV aka YMWV.

It's on here and P411. Just look at the ads and profiles.

The only real difference is providers don't pay for E or P but do pay for Bp.

Hard-legs also pay for it using the Bp, too. They just pay for it in a different way.

There is only one guarantee- your wallets going to be thinner in the end.
She has now moved to the Houston area. If she had guys that paid her 450 then she wouldn't be advertising. She was probably not looking to provide full service for that amount. They might do it just to get exposure, then crank up the rates. GPS!!!

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-lie/22762677

make sure you include the pics because now the ad is down and no one would know who you are talking about. I just happened to search her phone # and came across this post. Thanks for the heads up.

This chick has drama written all over her pictures. Chicks like this, if they are real, are very high maintenance. Better to bang to mid level trim vs having a shitty experience with a stuck up cunt.
Prostitutes are like politicians. The only way to tell if they are lying is if their lips are moving. Come to think of it, politicians ARE prostitutes.
I have more respect for most providers than I do most politicians--there are exceptions, but they are few in both cases.