ATM Rimming & Hepatitis- anyone know the statistics or risks?

Just curious.
You are most likely to contract Hep A and E through anal-oral than any other type. Both types USUALLY go away with time even without treatment.

Type B, for our purposes, is usually transmitted through seminal fluids and vaginal secretions (plus infected blood)

Type D involves having sexual activity or contact with contaminated blood with someone already infected with Hep B (hep D is a coinfection with B)

Type C you will see mostly through infected blood

If you catch either C or D, you are looking at a very tough life ahead. About 85% of folks infected with C will develop a chronic infection.

And this is why getting tested often is important. So you may start treatment ASAP.

Kindly,

Camille
I have licked a lot of ass in my day, never caught any STD.. I would say odds are very low. Being clean I am sure has a lot to do with it.
I have licked a lot of ass in my day, never caught any STD.. I would say odds are very low. Being clean I am sure has a lot to do with it. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Agreed. Odds are about 3 in 100,000 for one of the three types (A,B, or C).
Rimming is definitely not my thing (never tried it with any partner civvie or pro and have no interest in ever trying it), but it might be worth noting that there also exist vaccines for hep A and B. Anyone under 40, after which efficacy of the vaccines apparently decrease, may want to look into it if you haven't already gotten them you were younger.
I have licked a lot of ass in my day, never caught any STD.. I would say odds are very low. Being clean I am sure has a lot to do with it. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'd hope so- on the being clean part.They best be fresh out of the shower and scrubbed down really well, clean shaven etc. I don't do tuya, so I don't have to worry about it. Then again, we all sleep with each other around here so...
why would someone wanna stick their tongue in such a vile, nasty, despicable, dirty, sensual, tight, gorgeous, round, beautiful, sexy........ummm, what were we talkin about?
even i get lost once i start speaking "knotty"
BBL. i just pulled a muscle and its getting a lil stiff
Knotty- kiss my butt !
  • tron
  • 12-13-2014, 05:33 PM
See: http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Also, you can get vaccinated for Hepatitis A & B. It takes about 6 months to complete, and some insurance plans cover it. It's worth doing.
This wildcat is currently up to date on all my shots. The vet clinic loves me.
Hep C is considered cured as of this year. Give it a few years and the cost will drop. http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-we-afford-it/
That's fantastic news! My real pimp said I need to get off ECCIE and back to sucking. No more fuggin' around for me tonight.

Jane Doe
Rimming is definitely not my thing (never tried it with any partner civvie or pro and have no interest in ever trying it), Originally Posted by Centaur

agreed. if that makes me a prude, so be it. it also makes my chances of catching ass-mouth hep X about 0%.

when I was about 20, someone used the term "balloon knot" for asshole. laughed my ass off, as I hadn't heard that one before. and for some reason, that stuck with me and made the idea of it even less appetizing. maybe the next actual balloon knot I saw was red or something. or, worse yet, blue. blecccchhh!!!!
To each their own. Not my loaf of bread.