Parttimer is "retiring"! Taking applications for my last

yes it's true. I am getting out of the hobby. I would like to thank everyone for making my "stay" here enjoyable. I know I am a sap, but I have met the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I have to handle a few things prior to being able to start the happiest days of the rest of my life. It may never even happen, but when you find that one person that was put on earth for you and only you, you don't need to hobby, at least in my case. I know I'll get crap every which way for this thread, but it doesn't matter, I'll never read the replies or responses.

I might consider a last hurrah, with a very special Provider, possibly 2.

Again, thanks for the memories. A special thanks to Marley & her beautiful, incomparable ladies.

Parttimer
Best of luck to you and your lady.
What if all the applicants for your last hoorah post on the thread? How will you know? lol

Good luck man
Good luck! Same goes for me. I'm done! I'm only going to see another 250-500 ladies and Im calling it a day.
  • Toyz
  • 12-13-2014, 04:45 PM
See you in a year or two Parttimer! Enjoy the honeymoon~

{{{Prenup}}}
Best of luck to you
Awwwwwwhhhhhhhh,

you'll be back
Enjoy the honeymoon and if your lucky it the last a life time.
I certainly wish you the best!

Stay safe!

Camille
Congrats and hoping for the best.
"Like, I really love my S.O. for ever and ever guys, she was made for me and I for her, but I still want to swish my peen in Austin's finest slopabottomus!"

Bow down to this he-god who's like "fuck it, I'm taking ALLLLL the pussy!"
V - That is hilarious!
Bow down to this he-god who's like "fuck it, I'm taking ALLLLL the pussy!" Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

{Please note that the above is a sarcastic reference to a very old internet meme and not to be taken literally.}
"slopabottomus" !!!!
aww. how cute he fell in love and no more hookers.. .. all kidding aside I wish you the best..