Men with guitars

Ladies what's your thoughts on a guy who can play the guitar? Also if I brought mine to a session, would that be cool?
  • Toyz
  • 12-14-2014, 07:02 AM
Ladies what's your thoughts on a guy who can play the guitar? Also if I brought mine to a session, would that be cool? Originally Posted by nth4219
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...0E535D5DDBF70C"> http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...0E535D5DDBF70C" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...0E535D5DDBF70C
HOT.
I'm pretty certain if you want to pay $250/hr to play guitar for them, they'll listen to you all day...

And tell you how great you are, and what a big guitar you have...
I love a man that can play a guitar. Acoustic guitar music is on my list of likes, especially remakes of original songs.

I say. Bring the guitar. While you strum your strings I'll stroke your ___ ? Beeg Cawk or your ego? (I prefer the beeeeg cawk)
  • Toyz
  • 12-14-2014, 08:39 AM
I love a man that can play a guitar. Acoustic guitar music is on my list of likes, especially remakes of original songs.

I say. Bring the guitar. While you strum your strings I'll stroke your ___ ? Beeg Cawk or your ego? (I prefer the beeeeg cawk) Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Alas, I play percussion...surprise, surprise....
Alas, I play percussion...surprise, surprise.... Originally Posted by Toyz

Alas, I play percussion...surprise, surprise.... Originally Posted by Toyz
Hey the drummer gets all the chicks man. I wish I could play the drums.
A few years ago I mentioned to an ATF that I play bass, guitar, & ukulele. She then told me a story she'd read about George Harrison, in a book by a former Hollywood madame, how he had a provider blow him while he played his ukulele. A few weeks later we re-enacted that. Wasn't super erotic but it was definitely fun.
  • Toyz
  • 12-14-2014, 09:35 AM
A few years ago I mentioned to an ATF that I play bass, guitar, & ukulele. She then told me a story she'd read about George Harrison, in a book by a former Hollywood madame, how he had a provider blow him while he played his ukulele. A few weeks later we re-enacted that. Wasn't super erotic but it was definitely fun. Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Rumor has it that Harrison wrote most of his hits while getting a bj and strumming his strings. The original names of the songs had to be changed for public consumption

"Here Cums the Fun" had to be changed to "here comes the sun"
"While my Cawk gently seeps" to "While my Guitar Gently Weeps"
"Something in the way she sucks" to "Something in the way she moves"
"Cum Together" to "Come together" (yes I know, just enjoy the joke)
Some guys can't even talk or think straight when getting a French lesson, much less try to play any real musical instrument.
As for drums, it depends how hard you like to play them......
  • Toyz
  • 12-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Some guys can't even talk or think straight when getting a French lesson, much less try to play any real musical instrument.
As for drums, it depends how hard you like to play them...... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

I always fantasized about tapping out "Little Drummer Boy" on a Hoogars head while she went down on me...

"Cum she told me, pa rumpa pum pum"
hell yeahhh...just play me some Springstein or Cougar and I am happy!!!
I always fantasized about tapping out "Little Drummer Boy" on a Hoogars head while she went down on me...

"Cum she told me, pa rumpa pum pum" Originally Posted by Toyz
I have these gifts for you, there up in my bum
I have these gifts for you, there up in my bum Originally Posted by NikkiWhite