Hobby in Oregon???

Curious has anyone hobbied out in Oregon? more specific Portland and surrounding areas? Eccie in that area seems slow so maybe there is another site I am missing? Sometimes a girl just needs change....
Whenever I travel to a new state there are a couple of things I do. First I contact the eccie mod for that area. The mod can tell you other sites that popular for that area. I also put out a post fo4 that area asking for info and a trusted lawyer. I always make a call to the lawyers in that area to find out what the LE are looking for, hot areas, know bax sites the LE is looking at. Lawyers do take the time to talk with you cuz they want to know how thkngs are going on in other states. Eccie or p411 are not used to much on the west coast but the hobby is everywhere. Hopw that helps.
VL, PM sent
Tnaboard is their eccie. Hobby Hunter is a smaller group of well off clients they are picky about what girls join. U can text me babe I go up there all the time.
Most of the western states are BP or AHB (Adult Hobby Board)

To answer your question ..... Yes!
No need to post bp in Portland tna board has a crazy amount of traffic for Oregon and Washington.

Never in my life heard of anyone using adult hobby board on west coast my hoogar brain just got a wrinkle.
Most of the western states are BP or AHB (Adult Hobby Board)

To answer your question ..... Yes! Originally Posted by Still Looking

+1 (SL knows)

The mods are always very helpful!
+1 (SL knows)

The mods are always very helpful! Originally Posted by Annika
TNA board is truly where its at in those states I have been considering going since its so beautiful I think BP is a bad idea in any state lol. Boards are def safer and why leave somewhere with boards to risk bp thats why smart providers do their due diligence in boards to be on
I was just up there. I reached out to three providers via PM on TNA with reference attached from local hobbyist in good standing. No replies....lame.
When I have made contact up there, I've noticed the quality and attitude of providers there to be significantly lower than their TX counterparts. That jives with my experience of living there for a few years back in the early 2000's.
I was just up there. I reached out to three providers via PM on TNA with reference attached from local hobbyist in good standing. No replies....lame.
When I have made contact up there, I've noticed the quality and attitude of providers there to be significantly lower than their TX counterparts. That jives with my experience of living there for a few years back in the early 2000's. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
Most of the girls up there are ghetto. Which makes for good business if your not, like Vikki

Most girls there are not screening or screening based on reviews and board presence. They do alot of stings up there.
When I have made contact up there, I've noticed the quality and attitude of providers there to be significantly lower than their TX counterparts. That jives with my experience of living there for a few years back in the early 2000's. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
Very true. I had very good luck on BP in the Washington/Oregon area.
Most of the girls up there are ghetto. Which makes for good business if your not, like Vikki

Most girls there are not screening or screening based on reviews and board presence. They do alot of stings up there. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
That's good info to know about the stings....

I have been thinking of moving to that area but not for a few more years which gives me time to build a client base before I do....

Thanks for all the info its been very helpfuk
Very true. I had very good luck on BP in the Washington/Oregon area. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
As a 6 month of the yr resident in Portland, Or, 6 mo in Austin and member of TNA in Portland, ECCIE in Austin (since 2011 splitting summers and winters), here is my take:
1) STAY OFF BP up there!!! LE has been running monthly stings on BP, especially with the cooperation of the Hilton/Doubletree chains.
2) ECCIE in my experience is a much better operated board than TNA. A lot more "drama" on TNA!
3) Selection of providers on ECCIE overall much better here in Austin, but some GREAT TNA ones in Portland, too!
4) OK to PM me for any additional info if headed there