Do you support traveling providers?

Austin is a great town with an abundance of native talented providers. Anything you mongers and lovers can dream up I'im sure a local can fill the bill.

The question is: Why do you support traveling providers?

Respond here if interested in sharing.

For me, I buy local. Strongly prefer to support our own home grown team.

Buy Austin!
What happens when you've seen all the local girls you wanted to?
I don't wait for traveling girls, I go to other cities!
My feet aren't glued to this city, or any other, and I have no desire to rehash the same old, same old, over, and over, and over!
while I'm all for shopping local sometimes you just need to step outside of what's all around you and try something different
  • Toyz
  • 12-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Mostly I buy local. But my current ATF is a traveler...which allows me to have sufficient $ for other adventures....such as lights, heat, food, transportation...
I am one of those travelling ladies, however Austin is my home base.
But I enjoy going to different cities to meet different gents as well.
We are all travelers in this life, some of us are better at it than others.

I hold no preference for or against a lady based on where she calls home ... I might give a sideways glance to those from Oklahoma

I keed I keed!
ditto---support Local as much as ya can and support traveling as much as ya can..............some of us travel fulltime for this biz,so we need luv too! lol

In essence,don't discriminate,support all eccie gals!!
We are all travelers in this life, some of us are better at it than others.

I hold no preference for or against a lady based on where she calls home ... I might give a sideways glance to those from Oklahoma

I keed I keed! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Totally off topic but im in your sig line and feel famous lol.
Everyone needs new friends and new talent and often they become standard fare for those of us who travel as members of the hometown team.
Best provider experiences I've ever had were with beautiful traveling girls. They seem more reliable and more eager to please at a reasonable rate because they want to make the most of the trip. Bad attitude or GPS equals sitting alone in a motel before a very long drive home.
It's been awhile since I've hobbied in Austin but there do seem to be a great many more young beautiful provider options than there were even a year ago.
I'm wondering where they all sprang up from. Seems like the 2013 graduates realized the job market sucks.
locals first for sure, but I've been to SA, would go to houston or Kileen, and see no reason to avoid traveling providers. I haven't seen one, but why be against it? makes no sense.
locals first for sure, Originally Posted by atxhrny
Is this "locals first" like some sort of "support your local business" thing?
Small mom/pop retail businesses aren't mobile and rely upon local support which I get and support. Local girls on the other hand also travel to where the money is.
If it's in Austin great, if not they're off and running. If they've got obligations and can't travel it's because they have obligations rather than a preferance for Austin guys.
In fact we Austin mongers don't have the best rep among providers. At least that was the case a year ago.
Local girls aren't saying local mongers first when calls come in. Green is green and quality service is quality service.

I choose by look, attitude, menu and price. Price being the least important. Also an age I couldn't easily bonk on Match or POF for free.
Local or traveling service makes zero difference.
Is this "locals first" like some sort of "support your local business" thing? Originally Posted by Windinhishair

among other things, yes.

convenience is another. why drive for hours when what you want is close by?

I don't think hoogars v local mom-n-pop businesses is a fair comparison. not all the gals can go where the money is when they have RW lives here.
  • Toyz
  • 12-15-2014, 09:35 PM

Unless you can find some titties like this somewhere else...

convenience is another. why drive for hours when what you want is close by? Originally Posted by atxhrny
This thread is Only about Traveling Providers not traveling mongers or out of town providers. My response was in regard to the actual topic.
In fact many traveling providers offer outcall discounts to save on renting a hotel. I only do outcall so you can't get more convenient than that. Find me a local young hot fit provider who doesn't charge at least $50 more for outcall.

not all the gals can go where the money is when they have RW lives here. Originally Posted by atxhrny
I believe I stated exactly as much. My point was they don't travel because they have RW lives (Obligations) here and not because of the Austin men.

Think of this this way. If the average non Austin visiting monger with P411 were willing to pay our local ladies $50-$100 more per session than the local monger guess where you would be on that totem pole of monger support. "Support your local monger first" my ass.

I'm not dumb enough to bash local providers nor do I have any reason to especially with this latest crop of beauties but I am honest enough to say I am paying for what I want above all else.
I'm not buying a $7 hamburger. I'm spending $250-#300 per hour for a memorable experience.

Why would I give a shit about where she gets her mail?