brielovesyou new pics

I added some new pics to my showcase it had bn a yr n had a few requests for new pics tried to ad them on this post but it wouldn't let me. They are in my showcase. More pics at the end this week
Huh.... And for a minute I thought this was an AD? Have you updated the rest of your show case? Weight? Age?
Brie you're sexy I wanna do you
Thanks little monster
im in the holiday spirit so let me try again...Have you updated the rest of your show case? Weight? Age?
They are current n since your in thr holiday spirit happy holidays
nice photos

Thank u!!!
I agree nice pics.
Thank u so much i didnt realize it had bn a year since update lol life of a working mommy
Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Thank u
im in the holiday spirit so let me try again...Have you updated the rest of your show case? Weight? Age? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Big diff between being "in the holiday spirit" and being "into the holiday spirits" wouldn't you say?? Both of which are fine places to be....
But the fact that you are still using your Senior photo, SL, makes me wonder what a current photo of u would look like 👴

JFWY again...
Big diff between being "in the holiday spirit" and being "into the holiday spirits" wouldn't you say?? Both of which are fine places to be....
But the fact that you are still using your Senior photo, SL, makes me wonder what a current photo of u would look like 👴

JFWY again... Originally Posted by ab1500
Having met SL in person on several occasions, I would like to say that he has aged gracefully since his senior picture which is used on his avatar, but that is not the case.

On the other hand, F2C helped me select a great avatar which clearly shows what a strong physic i possess, far so much better than my senior yearbook picture. I also have oceanfront property in Arizona for sale to anyone who believes my BS above.

Happy Holidays to all--Only two more days of work and then Christmas Vacation will start.
They are current n since your in thr holiday spirit happy holidays Originally Posted by brielovesyou
Thank you and happy holidays and very happy new year to you as well!