IRS Scandal: Lois Lerner admits there was political pressure.

"Everyone is up in arms because they don’t like it [the Supreme Court ruling]" Lois Lerner.

"The Federal Election Commission can’t do anything about it; they want the IRS to fix the problem." Lois Lerner.

"So everybody is screaming at us right now ‘Fix it now before the election. Can’t you see how much these people are spending?’" Lois Lerner.

Yep, they got her dead to rights.
This came from the top.
Was the RNC worried about the money the tea bags was spending to defeat their candidates?
The IRS is still subjecting conservative groups to an extra degree of scrutiny.

COMMITTEE: If I could just follow up. So in the past when the BOLO existed, they would automatically go to Group 7822 [secondary screening group], correct?

IRS AGENT: Yes, uh huh. Prior to the 7823 being created.

COMMITTEE: Right. Replacing 7822. And now the process is sort of, as you say, out of an abundance of caution if it’s a political advocacy case, including Tea Party cases, you will take it to your manager and then your manager will say send it over to 7823. Right?

IRS AGENT: That’s correct.

—–

COMMITTEE: If you saw — I am asking this currently, if today if a Tea Party case, a group — a case from a Tea Party group came in to your desk, you reviewed the file and there was no evidence of political activity, would you potentially approve that case? Is that something you would do?

IRS AGENT: At this point I would send it to secondary screening, political advocacy.

COMMITTEE: So you would treat a Tea Party group as a political advocacy case even if there was no evidence of political activity on the application. Is that right?

IRS AGENT: Based on my current manager’s direction, uh-huh.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...-recordings/2/
So Mike thinks this is about the TEA Party rather than about the IRS violating any number of laws.
I do not care which side is being scrutinized. I do care that our government is corrupt and this is just one of many boils that needs to be dealt with.
If you are so blind to what is going on and you believe that what our government is doing is just fine because it is Obama's administration, I truly feel sorry for you.
It is no wonder our nation is in such sad state of affairs. If you are not contacting your representative and your Senators to ask them to do something about these criminal acts, one day it will be your turn in the barrel and it may come sooner than you think.
  • CJ7
  • 08-13-2013, 10:25 PM
So Mike thinks this is about the TEA Party rather than about the IRS violating any number of laws.
I do not care which side is being scrutinized. I do care that our government is corrupt and this is just one of many boils that needs to be dealt with.
If you are so blind to what is going on and you believe that what our government is doing is just fine because it is Obama's administration, I truly feel sorry for you.
It is no wonder our nation is in such sad state of affairs. If you are not contacting your representative and your Senators to ask them to do something about these criminal acts, one day it will be your turn in the barrel and it may come sooner than you think. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

the IRS isn't part of any administration
the IRS isn't part of any administration Originally Posted by CJ7
The evidence says otherwise, CBJ7.

"Retiring IRS lawyer Carter C. Hull’s testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee . . . has already implicated Obama-appointed IRS chief counsel William Wilkins and Washington-based IRS official Lois Lerner in his testimony."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/19/re...#ixzz2bwYcYtfe
Like I said, this came from the top.
the IRS isn't part of any administration Originally Posted by CJ7
What's it part of ... executive, legislative, or judiciary?

Rather than utilize the Big Chief tablet format ... How about a pretty chart?
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-news/irs_org_chart_2012_.pdf

Here's the "top tier"

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

Here's another pretty picture:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/cabinet
Weren't the board's liberal apologists denying this just a few weeks ago?
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 08:29 AM
What's it part of ... executive, legislative, or judiciary? Originally Posted by LexusLover

its an administrative department under the Department of the Treasury

please point out the IRS's capability to make laws ALL BY ITSELF.
  • WTF
  • 08-14-2013, 08:29 AM
The real problem is that none of these political groups should have exempt status.

Nobody on either side wants to address that problem, even you cry babies on the right!

please point out the IRS's capability to make laws ALL BY ITSELF. Originally Posted by CJ7
Another "red herring" of yours ... a non-issue ... when you are wrong do you try to refocus...

like WTF? .......... Do you play golf also?
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Another "red herring" of yours ... a non-issue ... when you are wrong do you try to refocus...

like WTF? .......... Do you play golf also? Originally Posted by LexusLover

exactly what part of that is a red herring ?
CJ needs to do some Dufnering exercises to refocus............