When Hillary becomes president.

Are you same Obama haters that dislike black people gonna start hating women when Hillary becomes president. Might have to turn into homosexuals.
Are you same Obama haters that dislike black people gonna start hating women when Hillary becomes president. Might have to turn into homosexuals. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Hey, what do think of my new signature?
I'm sure Bill has considered it before.

ha ha ha ha
Are you same Obama haters that dislike black people gonna start hating women when Hillary becomes president. Might have to turn into homosexuals. Originally Posted by ilikefun
I'm more worried about the war on rodeo clowns.
You'd be the one voting for the dyke, moron. So, everyone knows you'd be the one bending over to support homosexual love.
You heard it from I Bendover Hankering..
I Bendover Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's one hell of a generalization don't ya think. Now maybe you're not prejudice or a women hater, but from my point of view from this ridiculous thread you're definitely one dumb motherfucker.

Jim
I bet your dumbass never read Uncle Toms Cabin.
Hankering you seem like a bottom and like to take it up the ass since your fat ass has a small dick.
Mr noMojo your point of view doesnt count because you are a dumbass.
I bet your dumbass never read Uncle Toms Cabin.
Hankering you seem like a bottom and like to take it up the ass since your fat ass has a small dick. Originally Posted by ilikefun
You're the admitted faggot that's supporting the dyke, ilikefun. Only lib-retards like you like taking it in the ass; that's why you voted for Odumbo.
She isnt a dyke.
Guess that is what you fags will be talking about when she becomes president.
She isnt a dyke.
Guess that is what you fags will be talking about when she becomes president. Originally Posted by ilikefun
You might want to check out Hildabeast's lesbian girlfriend and roommate: Eleanor “Eldie” Acheson. “. . . the girls discovered gay sex, booze and pot at Wellesley, [and] 'Eldie' was one of the people that turned Hildabeast around completely. She opened Hildabeast's eyes to possibilities she had no idea existed”, faggot!
She would rather be a lesbian than to mess with a small dick fat boy like you.
She would rather be a lesbian than to mess with a small dick fat boy like you. Originally Posted by ilikefun
You're the lib-retard that votes for dimotards like Odumbo and Hildabeast who support the LBGT agenda, ilikefun, and that makes you a dick-sucking faggot by proxy. You own their LBGT agenda, faggot.