A messed up experience to say the least

I am dumb founded, shocked, hurt angry and just plane want to kill a mfr. I have a regular that I have seen 5 times. I in fact gave him a discount. Today he came to visit and I saw him put my donation on the little shelf in my room. When he left I went back to get it and it was gone. I looked everywhere and proceeded to call him and he wont answer. I called about the 20th time and he has deleted his greting on his voicemail with his name. To late I got it. Don't know what Im going to do with it but I hope he squirms for a while. He works at the same place with my ex husband and he is a member of our armed forces and works in that capacity.
Pathetic excuse for a soldier.
What should I do???? Just let it go? I was nice enough to help him out because he has 5 kids and not a lot of money . He came weekly for the past 5 weeks.
I feel so stupid
Nail his ass lol. That was just wrong.
I'll let the ladies address this but take the time to think it through before you do anything. Sad to say, but your options are limited.
I'll let the ladies address this but take the time to think it through before you do anything. Sad to say, but your options are limited. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I put an alert in the powder room. Im not going to do anything. Karma is a big bad ass bitch I know!!! I would love to tell his SO but why hurt her for his wrong doing. So Ill just chalk it up to no more favors and I must get my $$$$$ first even if its a regular!!!!!!!
Dammit, you don't deserve that. But like watchout said, your options are limited... even so do whatever you can to cut off his access to other providers. If he'll do it to you, he'll do it to others.
Revenge is a dish best served cold...
thieves...
That's fucked up...you would think with him having five kids he's not having any problems getting it at home.

You should have gone along with it, like nothing was wrong and see if he try to come back next week and then open a can of whoop ass on him.
Sorry to hear that happened ....will get his in the end
What a shitbag! Sorry that happened to you.