Taxman Cometh....what should I do with all that cash

So, I am getting a big refund this year, and I would like to do something really fun with it. I have lurked here for quite a while, even played with a few of the ladies. I am taking nominations/suggestions on which 2, 3, or 4 girls I should select for a Staff Edit hoedown. Ideally I would book an apt with them prior to our bash.

Please let me know your opinions, and maybe a brief description why. I have spent time (multiple visits) with Jessika Sweetz and Sexyjkb90.

- your kindbud

There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. - Biomed1
Sounds...dangerous...
They must've gave you an advance on what I gotta pay...
Same here. And with the staff edit before hoedown, I have no idea what he is seeking. And if certain assumptions go before the word hoedown, I have no idea who to tell him. I stay away from those if I know. And I do my best to know.
It was all in good fun, but definitely misguided. I put something in the req that should have not been public.
Same here. And with the staff edit before hoedown, I have no idea what he is seeking. And if certain assumptions go before the word hoedown, I have no idea who to tell him. I stay away from those if I know. And I do my best to know. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
He was wanting a Staff Edit hoedown. Adding a nice drug bust to the prostitution charge

There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. - Biomed1
Hoedown? Can I watch? lol