"You Don't Look Like Your Photos"

Wow never had this happen to me before. A guy I've been talking to since July of 2013 messaged me for a HH incall. I went and paid for the room and when he showed up he said "you don't look quite like your photos. I was expecting something else. I'll pass." Umm really? Because yeah my hair isn't red anymore but I've posted my current look plenty of times in this site.

So $60 down the drain and he left within 20 seconds of being here. He's not a member here but he said he lurks the threads.

This isn't "alert worthy" but his number is (501) 3*9-24*2 Goes by Chuck.

Just pissed me the fuck off. I hate wasting money. At least he showed up I guess.
wow �� I have actually seen him he seemed like a really nice guy sorry this happened to you
Chuck must be blind! I haven't seen your new hair but beside the hair color what you see is what you get.

What the Fuck Chuck!
wow �� I have actually seen him he seemed like a really nice guy sorry this happened to you Originally Posted by Selena25
I've been texting him since 2013 and never met. Looking back on the texts he's been trying to low ball me for a while. Always saying my rates are too high even though back then they were $75 LESS than today. Even thought a $60 BJ was too much.

I shouldn't have gave him a chance.
Chuck must be blind! I haven't seen your new hair but beside the hair color what you see is what you get.

What the Fuck Chuck! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Guess it's because I didn't answer the door in pink lingerie and 6 inch heels. Oh well...I'm pissed to the point that my ears burn but I'll get over it if I can get someone to take his spot today.
BTW this is what I look like currently
Attached Images File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (13).jpg (274.4 KB, 324 views)
Oh wow!! I like the long, dark hair better!! I wish I wasn't working.

As far as the lingerie goes, I've always said it looks better on the floor. I would rather see a lady in street clothes. I like undressing her. It's like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. The anticipation helps enhance the experience for me.
MB, you look gorgeous! The dark hair sets off your eyes in the photo, and your facial expression looks like the hot girl next door!
Oh wow!! I like the long, dark hair better!! I wish I wasn't working.

As far as the lingerie goes, I've always said it looks better on the floor. I would rather see a lady in street clothes. I like undressing her. It's like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. The anticipation helps enhance the experience for me. Originally Posted by ConwayDude
My type of guy right there
MB, you look gorgeous! The dark hair sets off your eyes in the photo, and your facial expression looks like the hot girl next door! Originally Posted by Slingerland
Thanks babe. I was told that he probably got me mixed up with someone that recently changed her name. Although he has been texting me for 2 freaking years.

Oh well. I had 3 guys take his place tonight and I made twice as much as I expected. So fuck Chuck. I'm sleeping well tonight
  • ndark
  • 04-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Wtf Chuck?? You really missed out!
She DOES have hair. Well I'll be damned.
This guy's a nut. You look exactly like your pics. Even better on your knees!! ; )
Fuck this guy..