Don Vito Corleone is dead in the Asian market

Title says it all!! Most of the Asian women that come to Dallas in the Asian market will have a cover applied. The days of BBFS is dead. The Expectation of BBFS is alive from Hobbiest but meeting a dead market with the providers.

The Asian gals in California will not even put Dallas on their rotation because they do not want BBFS. For 300 for CFS to 400 to 450 for BBFS upgrade may be had but that relationship needs to be built with your Asian Friend. Everything is unique and individualize but the ladies do not have to provide BBFS because they can return to where they came from.

There will be people that will deny what I am posting. Haters are going to Hate.

So goodbye to the Don and that expectation that it will be provided.

Logan is out there sheding a tear however the seasons have changed and you no longer get an offer that you can not refuse.

My popcorn is popping in the microwave in anticipation of the replies in this thread....

Here are my high-level (unsolicited) thoughts -

-If a girl doesn't want to do BBFS, she shouldn't be shit talked on here, and she definitely shouldn't get a "No" review based on no BBFS.

-It is understandable to get butt hurt if a girl won't go BBFS, but if a girl prefers a condom, any guy that pressures a girl to go BBFS is a piece of shit. I couldn't care less if I get flack for this comment. I feel very strongly about this.

-It should all come down to what the girl is comfortable with. I can't imagine any guy thinking CFS is unreasonable if that is what the girl prefers.

-If a guy is offered BBFS without requesting it (or said another way, a girl initiates BBFS), there is nothing wrong with that, correct Ghostrider? It may be an obvious question, but some guys may interpret your post the wrong way (which I am basing on previous discussions on the same topic)
Glad to see Dallas joining the 21st century vis a vis sex ed. I wonder what caused this hard stance to be taken.
Sounds like he is promoting safe sex… since he can’t promote ladies anymore… wasn’t he part of the group forced raw on these girls?
As long as they stick their tongue down my throat and I can stick my tongue down their holes I’m ok with it
Title says it all!! Most of the Asian women that come to Dallas in the Asian market will have a cover applied. The days of BBFS is dead. The Expectation of BBFS is alive from Hobbiest but meeting a dead market with the providers.

The Asian gals in California will not even put Dallas on their rotation because they do not want BBFS. For 300 for CFS to 400 to 450 for BBFS upgrade may be had but that relationship needs to be built with your Asian Friend. Everything is unique and individualize but the ladies do not have to provide BBFS because they can return to where they came from.

There will be people that will deny what I am posting. Haters are going to Hate.

So goodbye to the Don and that expectation that it will be provided.

Logan is out there sheding a tear however the seasons have changed and you no longer get an offer that you can not refuse.

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Recycling again?https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2801368

This is fake news. You’re trying hard again to define the standards in Dallas. Not hating on you, but you’ve been down this path before to no avail. And this time Aoi is on vacation and likely won’t be inaccurately dissecting everything each of us posts down to the letter. Unless a mystery handle pops up with similar behavior.

It will take more than you’re capable of to turn that tide the other direction. But you’re welcome to stand on your soapbox as long as you want. Just don’t expect MOST of us to believe you’re right because MOST studio girls will offer what they want where they want when they want and for how ever much they want whether it’s BBFS or not. And guys will either pay or NOT pay an up charge. All of that happens despite your post whether you believe it or not. Your post won’t dissuade anyone. Not to burst your bubble but END of debate.

I agree with Jayhawk. Let’s move on from this recycled discussion please. It’s pointless.
I think it is way to increase Dallas rate by stirring up to compensate promoters salary…. Or Vicky tells promoters to stirred up to make more $.
CFS, or BBFS, never dictates a yes or no review from me. Or whether or not I’ll repeat. BBBJ and CIM are another story…at least on a repeat. Bottom line is the woman always decides with me.
My popcorn is popping in the microwave in anticipation of the replies in this thread....

Here are my high-level (unsolicited) thoughts -

-If a girl doesn't want to do BBFS, she shouldn't be shit talked on here, and she definitely shouldn't get a "No" review based on no BBFS.

-It is understandable to get butt hurt if a girl won't go BBFS, but if a girl prefers a condom, any guy that pressures a girl to go BBFS is a piece of shit. I couldn't care less if I get flack for this comment. I feel very strongly about this.

-It should all come down to what the girl is comfortable with. I can't imagine any guy thinking CFS is unreasonable if that is what the girl prefers.

-If a guy is offered BBFS without requesting it (or said another way, a girl initiates BBFS), there is nothing wrong with that, correct Ghostrider? It may be an obvious question, but some guys may interpret your post the wrong way (which I am basing on previous discussions on the same topic) Originally Posted by Jayhawk328

Spot on! the less intelligent will twist this way or that way. This post is that the New Talent will not be stopping off in Dallas due to the history of slamming the girls because they may or may not BBFS on the first time. Its not about setting prices, standards or anything else.

This is an information board, I am sharing that information like it or not, I could care less about any opinion. You get it, the ones that won't are the ones that get banned from these places because they demand it or the slam the Studio or AMP. " They will not call me back" " not returning text" Guess what!! Your the problem.

Maybe the Term "Expected Don" should have been used. Still doesnt change because Dallas has a bad reputation with the girls now. My Post will not change that.
To Ronin’s point and yours, Ghost… I agree. It’s wrong to post a negative review just because a Studio provider doesn’t allow BBFS. It’s an issue though when service is horrible contrary to what’s advertised by agency or booker or the pics shared from booker or websites display a gorgeous young Asian lady but the woman behind the door is anything but that. That’s when I have no problem writing a NO review.

LA has a couple of cute young ladies who are new and offer BBFS CIP. Those who are customers of LA know who I’m referring.

So thanks for clarifying your message.
Funny thing is multiple ladies mentioned how Dallas market sucks because promoters threats. Multiple ladies mentioned OP and some others that are promoters. Some of them will not come back because they don’t want to pay to survive. You can ask some of legendary ladies. They will tell you same.
Plan B gets expensive and too many of them through the year fuck up a woman's hormones.
Thanks for the comments Ghost.
  • slap
  • 12-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Man every time I’ve gotten The Don at the amps it was always the woman who initiated. Usually they just hopped right on it during the table shower
  • grail
  • 12-03-2021, 04:54 PM
I prefer the Catholic girls in the studios and have never demanded bbfs but it's readily offered to me. Having said that the hottest most fun lady that I repeatedly see in the studios right now is an unwavering Protestant. Go figure.