Vitalikor

I no longer have premium access so I cannot post in the mens lounge. I took 2 pills of Vitalikor last night at 8pm for a morning appointment with my Sugar Baby. I had some flushing in the face as well as a moderate headache at 5am. It was all worth it because I just had three orgasms in less than 1 hour with my girl. As she was leaving and I was getting up from the bed my little buddy was ready for round 4. Consider me an advocate of this product
Directions say 2 pills 2-3 hours before sex activities. Also suggest an
empty stomach. Did you not eat in all that time. Never hadore than once. How old are u?
I am 50 years old and 6ft 200 lbs. I did not eat anything after 5pm on Monday. I took the dosage in the evening to see how long the effects would last and if they would carry over into the next day. Almost 48 hours later I still can feel a sensitivity in that part of the body. I have read where other members described the effectiveness to last more than 2 days. My experience was similar. I would add that I exercise regularly and have been using amino acids and other supplements for several months now. I did skip using any other supplements for Monday night/Tuesday morning as I didnt want to over do it. This was my first time to use Vitalikor and next time I will probably only use one pill to see if it is all I need.

I only have had the multiple orgasm experience occasionally. When I lost my virginity in my early twenties I had 4 orgasms in 2 hours. i occasionally have 2, but this is the first time I have had 3.