URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill, Dallas Tx
Activities: TS,TUMA,CG,BBBJ,MISH,k-9,BBFS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: small perky tits, average height but thin. Overall nice body, Hair about to her shoulders, pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
you got it right this time.. well done.

your previous 5 reviews (all posted today) were dogshit, I'm not going to lie.. but after our back and forth, and with helpful input from other guys, you now deliver a fine review. don't take my previous criticism personally, it obviously helped.

I don't know if the person who "warned you" about me, also told you I'm fair and honest.. brutally so, at times. I want this Board to succeed, frankly the AMP section was wobbly as fuck when ECCIE folded.. too many special interests had hijacked this section. that is why El Chapo was brought in, to try and salvage the integrity.

my wish is for a good flow of information, with integrity. cut the bullshit reviews.. and the dogshit reviews, like your first 5. again, you did very well on your 6th try, I hope #7 to #200 are equally good.
you got it right this time.. well done.

your previous 5 reviews (all posted today) were dogshit, I'm not going to lie.. but after our back and forth, and with helpful input from other guys, you now deliver a fine review. don't take my previous criticism personally, it obviously helped.

I don't know if the person who "warned you" about me, also told you I'm fair and honest.. brutally so, at times. I want this Board to succeed, frankly the AMP section was wobbly as fuck when ECCIE folded.. too many special interests had hijacked this section. that is why El Chapo was brought in, to try and salvage the integrity.

my wish is for a good flow of information, with integrity. cut the bullshit reviews.. and the dogshit reviews, like your first 5. again, you did very well on your 6th try, I hope #7 to #200 are equally good. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL. Mr. Chung salvages the relationship. Well done to you both.
Great review and very nice ending.
Lol, well the "shut yo mouth" definitely got me to click!
She enjoys getting a second shot out of you, too.
I am so excited I am heading back to Dallas for work in 2 weeks. I will have enough to see 2 ladies. So far my plan is to see shasha and seven.
Unless you may have another suggestion that may be better
O yes she does! Love seeing her. Never wastes a drop when i cim. And good massage then another good bbbj till cim.
I will have enough to see 2 ladies. So far my plan is to see shasha and seven. Originally Posted by mikehock80
that is an excellent plan, but you need to bring a Cardiologist's note on Doctor's Office letterhead, to say it's okay to see those two.

and while you're at it, make sure you're not behind on your Life Insurance Policy premiums