Trivia question

Who said "A riot is the language of the unheard"?
Not trivia yet butt who was the worst potus ever that sent his ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters to march on the capital where five lives were lost???

Before Americans were smart again
Who said "A riot is the language of the unheard"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Helen Keller

Quiet Riot
The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Junior's last sermon was titled "America May Go To Hell". True or False?

After 4 years of trump, what true gripes do trumpys have to riot over at the capitol?

What true gripes?

The context of King's statement was,

"…I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

Another false equivalency. In what way are trumpys unheard?

trumpys do what they're told. trump told them what to do.
Who said "A riot is the language of the unheard"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well by all accounts those THUGS that carried out the riot were heard loud and clear. You know, people like YOU.

So what’s your effing point.

And what a stupid question brought to us by a half baked Trumpian slime ball,

People DIED BECAUSE of that wannabe coward dikkktator in the WH.
So do you think he cared that people died ?
GET A LIFE BOY.
I'd like to buy a vowel...
RIP James Earl Ray
RIP James Earl Ray Originally Posted by winn dixie
I suspect the racist murderer is living in hell, rather than resting in peace.

I suspect you'll join him there when it's your time, supermarket boy.
I suspect the racist murderer is living in hell, rather than resting in peace.

I suspect you'll join him there when it's your time, supermarket boy. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Wow! Not a christian response! Do you even realize that the king family doesnt believe he killed the rev?

schoole bout ta start folks
Suffer in bedlam you racist, Fascist, low-life, small time piece of shit.