What would you ladies prefer us guys wear when we come by.

• mr666
  • 07-11-2012, 02:46 PM
We all know us guys like ladies who dress like sluts, or who wear something that shows off your assets or even what our fetish cravings desire whenever we visit y'all. But I have been wondering if you ladies have any preferences on what you would like to see us wearing. I'm not saying we will dress up like cowboys or anything like that but I'm suggesting something along the lines of something casual or whatnot in an attempt to establish a comfort level right from the get go.

Sure the clothes don't stay on for very long, I'm just askin does it really matter what we arrive in. I mean, I not suggesting we show up looking like some bum, or wearing those hideous checkered shorts with tight polo shirts with that ridiculous crocodile on them or anything like a douche whistle but you get the idea right?

I usually arrive with a pair of faded non-ripped pants, some chucks and a band t-shirt, and on occasion a button up shirt. So would you ladies like it if we wear whats comfortable or something we would wear on a date? (makes undressing more fun)

Thoughts?
WOW, REALLY??? These are Hookers you are asking this to, as in YOU pay them.

Wear cash!!!!
We all know us guys like ladies who dress like sluts, or who wear something that shows off your assets or even what our fetish cravings desire whenever we visit y'all. Originally Posted by mr666
Not to get off the subject/question at hand, but I take exception to this particular statement. Actually, I personally prefer the "classy" look, not the slutty look, as my first choice, and the "cowgirl" in jeans and a nice blouse as my second. Slutty just does not do it for me. I just wanted to clarify that, so the ladies know not all of us want the slut look.

Anyway, good question otherwise, although I suspect the answer is: "showered, shaved, teeth brushed and dressed with Benjamin's in hand, is the answer.
Lol wtf you serious? They could care less of what we wear just as long we got the Mula!
And I disagree with you.I hate slutty looks.I prefer class..and there's a difference between slutty and sexy
Fuck!
Well at least I was under Abigail
  • Elyza
  • 07-11-2012, 06:26 PM
clothes wouldn't matter, i only care about hygiene
I did an outcall once and the only thing i had on was a red bowtie, an american eagle turqouise boxer brief, and just my left sock.i also rubbed my abs with baby oil.provider could not stop laughing but said it was "stupid sexy"
Anyone who comes to see me is welcome to wear whatever they like.
Good hygiene
Shower shave your face and your balls
Brush your teeth then gargle with good mouth wash and always carry some dental products with you .
Clip your nails and put some lotion on your hands before touching a woman there skin is delicate .

Just wear something appropriate if your meeting a provider at a 5 star hotel dress accordingly .

As long as your clothes are clean and so are you and have the donation you're good to go .
I mean, I not suggesting we show up looking like some bum, or wearing those hideous checkered shorts with tight polo shirts with that ridiculous crocodile on them or anything like a douche whistle but you get the idea right? Originally Posted by mr666
ARE YOU SERIOUS??

I love that style...

Checkered shorts w/polo look so freaking hot!
I always like something that just slips off. I am known to not wear underwear at times... Easy access indeed my dear!
A fresh shower, and donation, and a great attitude What you wear doesn't matter to me.
Green shirts Abi?