Hot Chick a-Latte anyone

In rochester we have or is that had(not sure) a bikini bar. Is it time for a bikini coffee shop. I say yes if I can drink from the Y of the one middle. I wish I could get a provider I see alot to wear stockings. Review "coffee shop" from VPI room may need to be added. Or would "other review" be the right place. I fear shouting the wrong name in bcd. Hope she not into dinky dipping with a Hot Latte, rather than wine.

Hot Chick a-Latte {link to story}
Tim Hortons, Dunkin Donuts & Starbucks..... Move over, I wish there was this new chain in town. Can I have a DD Bold Coffee with cream to go?
The original store was started in Seattle in 2007. Now that it is in Denver, let's hope that it will spread eastward.
wow look at that middle one I could give her some extra cream.
The bikini bar that was on empire in penfield. Then moved to some place on winton looks to be gone. But as I was looking for it I found that Landing Strip bar, 1280 Scottsville Rd is said to have bikini bartenders. Same building as Acupressure VIP. When it was on empire, I went there alot. I was at the time dating the sister of a provider that worked the AC(RIP). The sister(still kicking) was a bartender there. I could only have 1 drink when I dropped her off for work. Then show up to pick her up 30 min before her shift ended. Unless her shift was till 2am, then I could go in at 1am. I understand the reason. I hate going to a strip club, and the boyfriend/hubby is there for hours. Wish more of the strip clubs in rochester did the same. Boyfriends and hubby hanging with her at work kills the fun a bit. And I did see a boyfriend get mad when guy keep giving $1's to his girlfriend to keep the dancer there. Not good.

I want the one in the middle. But the 1st one is not hard to look at. To bad she is as white as me. If she keeps working the sign she will get a tan.
A nice 4some would be too much to handle...but it's worth a try!