Encounter: SarahK (Lewisville) - A report from the self appointed Chairman of her Fan Club

Date: 7/15/18
Name: SarahK
User ID:: 406302
Phone: (469) 299-8323
Email Address: kaysarah310@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=406302
City: Lewisville
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas (Irving)
Activities: Conversation, LFK, BBBJ, Missionary, Cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggie, Breast Worship
Hair Length and Color: Blonde - shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive spinner with natural A cup breasts and really nice nipples.
SarahK is about 5'6" tall and weighs around 115 lbs. Beautiful booty and long shapely legs. Athletic body with great abs. Very flexible. Radiant smile and sparkling brown eyes. Her pictures on her showcase and in her ads are "spot on" accurate. I especially love the "black dress" dress pictures. :-) Belly button piercing and some non-distracting tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
We were supposed to meet up and then she just quit replying. She seems to be like that huh? How do you catch this woman?
We were supposed to meet up and then she just quit replying. She seems to be like that huh? How do you catch this woman? Originally Posted by utxa45
For "Real World" reasons she has had some scheduling issues this summer. However, that is about to end. So, my advice is be polite and persistent. In my experience, she is more then worth the effort. Good luck.
I saw her week before last. She was fun, but when shen did a CBJ without discussion, I was kind of turned off.
I saw her week before last. She was fun, but when shen did a CBJ without discussion, I was kind of turned off. Originally Posted by midlifefun

I have always found SarahK to be both enthusiastic and eager to please. I can't imagine that, if you asked for BBBJ, she would not happily oblige you.
maybe her fan club should meet with her marketing club and come up with a plan to communicate with people trying to schedule LOL
maybe her fan club should meet with her marketing club and come up with a plan to communicate with people trying to schedule LOL Originally Posted by cage196
��
maybe her fan club should meet with her marketing club and come up with a plan to communicate with people trying to schedule LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Pretty funny. :-)

The scheduling should be,easier as of tomorrow (8/6/18)