Encounter: ZOEY HOLIDAY: NICE TIME WITH A THICK SEXY LATINA. ZOEY IS A REAL PLEASER!

Date: Late June 2018
Name: Zoey Holiday
User ID:: 342501
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=342501
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Preston/Old Shepard
Activities: GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Brunette (Medium)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Approx. 5'-6" & 140~150lbs., Sexy Curvy Body, Nice Natural Breasts (36A-30-41), Good Personal Hygiene, No Tattoo, Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: Yes
Y&M - Again no pics ??? What's happening ? Why ?
Abt Zoey - I was supposed to see her long long back !! But, scheduling and other RW stuff had kept me away from seeing her till now !! Also, she had informed me that she had some good work done on her body which made me me eager to see her !! I guess I need to fast-forward that now !!
Y&M - Again no pics ??? What's happening ? Why ?
Abt Zoey - I was supposed to see her long long back !! But, scheduling and other RW stuff had kept me away from seeing her till now !! Also, she had informed me that she had some good work done on her body which made me me eager to see her !! I guess I need to fast-forward that now !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Sorry about the lack of pictures, SD. I was unprepared during this meeting. I didn’t even have my camera with me. And I didn’t ask her if it was okay or not either.

Perhaps I will do a follow up review soon.
Good review, I wish you had picks of her as well.