URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/wichi...l/567338438390
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: West side
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, mommy belly, nice ass, decent face , but not worth it (see ROS)
Recommendation: No
Lmao. I had her flip her switch on me a couple times. I literally told her stfu and she blocked me. I don't even know what I said that pissed her off
Bro.. (Staff edit)
Jesus wth.(Staff edit). Thought about giving her a shot, nevermind lmao
Sir
When did this encounter actually happen???
What did Staff censored?
Sir
When did this encounter actually happen??? Originally Posted by Dr-epg
9/27/24
Not gona stop me from going back to nut in that sweet pussy again lol
Not gona stop me from going back to nut in that sweet pussy again lol Originally Posted by Lovespuss
Knock yourself out bro.. Its amazing the guys on here that ignore all the info and have to learn for themselves. Its pretty clear that this is the type of chick you'd have a great time with one time and the next go Lorena Bobbit on you.
Some of yall are brave lol. After just one bad review that’s enough for me to never see that provider lol creampie or not lol ��
Yeah she's flipped out on me more than once. The first I needed to know a time and she flipped out that she was at the laundry and I had no respect for her time... mine be damned. The second time I was just inquiring about an outcall and she flipped out that she had so many people texting her and to only call when I was ready to show up - longer texts that would have been easier to just say yes or no.

I've read her reviews and it didn't make sense why I seemed to get attacked... now it does. Good luck folks. She's got great legs, its unfortunate, but I'm sure she'll use up quickly. maybe it'll change her