Boy could some members in here learn a thing from this Congressman

• WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 05:11 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-76/ar-BBTq6Ux

It is rare to find a person that will admit when they are wrong and to break from your tribe...this guy did both.
You should do the same thing - admit you are wrong and break from your tribe.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2019, 11:34 PM
You should do the same thing - admit you are wrong and break from your tribe. Originally Posted by friendly fred
My problem is I have no tribe to break from.

We had two shitty candidates to choose from in 2016. Folks should have voted Libertarian.
I agree. If Saddam and his two Sons were still running Iraq, we would not have near the chaos we have had in that region. Do you think they would have put up with that ISIS shit for a minute.

What’s a few rapes and murders when compared to regional stability.
I agree. If Saddam and his two Sons were still running Iraq, we would not have near the chaos we have had in that region. Do you think they would have put up with that ISIS shit for a minute.

What’s a few rapes and murders when compared to regional stability. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I didn't realize you were so concerned about that area Jackie. You sanctioned the killing of the Saudi journalist by your 911 killing Saudis. Just more hypocrisy coming from the Houston Trump phonies
My problem is I have no tribe to break from.

We had two shitty candidates to choose from in 2016. Folks should have voted Libertarian. Originally Posted by WTF
The two party winner take all system effectively makes third parties irrelevant.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 08:04 AM

What’s a few rapes and murders when compared to regional stability. Originally Posted by Jackie S
are you foe another nation taking out our President because they did not like his domestic human rights policy?

Here are just a few more examples of why this was a great representative of the common people.

While Rep. Jones held fast to core Republican tenets including opposition to abortion rights, on other issues he found himself a lonely voice within the GOP. He backed campaign finance reform and increasing the minimum wage. He twice opposed his party’s leader, Rep. John A. Boehner of Ohio, for House speaker. And he voted against President Trump’s signature tax bill in 2017 in part because it raised the deficit.
Thanks to asshole Dick Cheney we ended up in Iraq

Totally agree. Hussein hated the Iranians more than he hated us.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Totally agree. Hussein hated the Iranians more than he hated us. Originally Posted by bambino
Iran helped Bush take out Saddam!

That should have told you pro Iraq war , Dixie Chicks hating warmongers something right there!

Besides, I think Jackie was being sarcastic.
Iran helped Bush take out Saddam!

That should have told you pro Iraq war , Dixie Chicks hating warmongers something right there!

Besides, I think Jackie was being sarcastic. Originally Posted by WTF
I was totally against taking Hussein out. Bush 41 had the sense to leave him in power against Stormin Norman’s wishes.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 01:32 PM
I was totally against taking Hussein out. Bush 41 had the sense to leave him in power against Stormin Norman’s wishes. Originally Posted by bambino
Unfortunately there weren't enough of us to counter the likes of LexusLover, IB and dilbert.

Even after all that went wrong, they'd do it again! They seem to think Saddam had WMD's.

Most of the 9/11 terrorist from Saudi Arabia. Invade Iraq.

After we invade Afghanistan and most of the terrorists flea to Pakistan. They still want to invade Iraq.
Unfortunately there weren't enough of us to counter the likes of LexusLover, IB and dilbert.

Even after all that went wrong, they'd do it again! They KNOW there were WMDs in Iraq.

Most of the 9/11 terrorist from Saudi Arabia. Invade Iraq.

After we invade Afghanistan and most of the terrorists flea to Pakistan. They still want to invade Iraq.
Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you didn't fix shit old man. you are a censor and a liar. you make up shit because you have no faith in your own "facts". how does it feel to be a known liar
you didn't fix shit old man. you are a censor and a liar. you make up shit because you have no faith in your own "facts". how does it feel to be a known liar Originally Posted by themystic
Already cited sources proving you'd be the liar. There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.