As The Russia Hoax Begins To Unravel, The Gaslighting Begins

http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/14/...ghting-begins/

media knew the russia collusion has no legs. now in cover up mode by gaslighting.

FBI agent Peter Strzok “There’s no big there there.”
CNN’s Van Jones “The Russia thing is just a big nothingburger. There’s nothing there you can do.”
Bob Woodward of Watergate fame "there’s no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion"
Michael Isakoff of Yahoo new "many of the Trump-Russia claims are “likely false.” "

The left still hopes to find something they can use to impeach Trump for treason, so they will keep looking.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 06:15 AM
The left still hopes to find something they can use to impeach Trump for treason, so they will keep looking. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The far far left does...they're as idiotic as the far far right you thinks the Trump campaign had nothing to do with the Russians! They did.

I personally think Trump thought he would lose and was setting himself to profit from his pro Russian stance during the campaign.

Then he won and his minions are catch hell for that thinking.
Hang McCabe from the neck until dead if he doesn't confess the names of his masters.
Hang McCabe from the neck until dead if he doesn't confess the names of his masters. Originally Posted by gnadfly
it did all start with obama and hellary
Hang McCabe from the neck until dead if he doesn't confess the names of his masters. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He should be drawn and quartered.

For justice...and for the amusement of the children.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 08:12 AM
He should be drawn and quartered.

For justice...and for the amusement of the children. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He is an American Hero....turn your gaze from his direction in his presence
Amazing how now the Mueller investigation is a hoax again. And “unraveling.”

Because of McCabe’s interview? Because of Barr’s confirmation? Because Twitler got handed his ass again by Congress? Or because of an uptick in the Trump bullshit machine?

JEEZ, YOU BOYZ IS DESPERATE!

The end is closer than you think. I agree it won’t be impeachment. That’ll take too long.

Because of McCabe’s interview? Because of Barr’s confirmation? Because Twitler got handed his ass again by Congress? Or because of an uptick in the Trump bullshit machine?

The end is closer than you think. I agree it won’t be impeachment. That’ll take too long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You want to bet on it? Another 3 month vacation?
Desperate "are the snowflakes" to find anything
Odumboo s/ billary doj dod and fbbi collusion against the usa isn't that Treason !
The far far left does...they're as idiotic as the far far right you thinks the Trump campaign had nothing to do with the Russians! They did.

I personally think Trump thought he would lose and was setting himself to profit from his pro Russian stance during the campaign.

Then he won and his minions are catch hell for that thinking. Originally Posted by WTF
Everyone including Trump thought he would lose.

Me too, but I'm glad he won and he does business all over the world, but what difference does that make to him now, anyway?

Lot harder to chase pussy anonymously when you are President.

The end is closer than you think. I agree it won’t be impeachment. That’ll take too long. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the hope on the left to unseat him...
Just what I thought...NADA
And the hope on the left to unseat him...
Just what I thought...NADA Originally Posted by bb1961
It's called ELECTION DAY.

You know, we just had one. Remember? The first caravan? The middle easterns?

Yeah, folks, DOTUS has been gaslighting you since day 1!
The left still hopes to find something they can use to impeach Trump for treason, so they will keep looking. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If there's nothing there, then why do these asshats who are affiliated with Asshole keep lying when questioned about it??