bachelor party suggestions

I'm trying to plan out a bachelor party for this weekend. Was wondering if there were any cool cigar type bars in the N Dallas area? I haven't been in the bar scene in sometime so I am open to any suggestions. Not into the dance club scene anymore. Also, any good hotel suggestions in the area?
Cool River in Irving has a nice cigar bar, and a dance floor as well. Usually a late 30's and up crowd, quite pricey, but you may check them out. My favorite cigar bar in DFW is Chamberlains chop house. It's a piano bar, probably a 40+ crowd on average, big leather couches, sports on TV, great $10 drinks. BYOCigars to either place...their cigar prices are outrageous.

If you want to look at hot ladies, smoke cigars, and have drinks, the strip clubs outside of Dallas (FW, Arl) are all still smoking friendly.
Del Frisco's in Dallas is a nice place with a cigar room
Cool River in Irving has a nice cigar bar, and a dance floor as well. Usually a late 30's and up crowd, quite pricey, but you may check them out. My favorite cigar bar in DFW is Chamberlains chop house. It's a piano bar, probably a 40+ crowd on average, big leather couches, sports on TV, great $10 drinks. BYOCigars to either place...their cigar prices are outrageous.

If you want to look at hot ladies, smoke cigars, and have drinks, the strip clubs outside of Dallas (FW, Arl) are all still smoking friendly. Originally Posted by LookingGlass
Agreed on Cool River. Nice upscale place. Usually a band on the weekends.
Lock him up until he comes to his senses.
Lock him up until he comes to his senses. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
LOL. He hinted at wanting to get laid. I was like sorry buddy but you don't have any references or OKs!

Thanks for the suggestions all.
Or the Lodge that's good.
  • BJerk
  • 10-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Or the Lodge that's good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Have you ever danced at the Lodge, or are you just a customer?
My provider persona used to dance there.
Have you ever danced at the Lodge, or are you just a customer? Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Both
  • BJerk
  • 10-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Both Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wish I had seen that!
If he's got any type of game at all, he could probably get laid at cool river.

However, as a fellow horn dog that is married, I'd probably take him to a fight club and get the shit beat out of him until he comes to his senses and calls the whole damn thing off. Why get married?
If he's got any type of game at all, he could probably get laid at cool river.

However, as a fellow horn dog that is married, I'd probably take him to a fight club and get the shit beat out of him until he comes to his senses and calls the whole damn thing off. Why get married? Originally Posted by LookingGlass

Good question...they have a kid together so he's kinda stuck with her in his life....and he likes her (for now) !!!

Didn't get him laid but it was a good time. Haven't stayed up that late in a while.