American Courtesans now on Hulu - can be seen for FREE!

American Courtesans is now on Hulu and Hulu Plus... it can now be watched for FREE http://www.hulu.com/watch/588486 or you can get it on DVD/BluRay at www.americancourtesans.com
Kristen, thank you so much for posting. I literally watched it as soon as I saw your post (hello, insomnia!). It was EXCELLENT.

I will be watching it a couple more times to really absorb and digest, but I wanted to say thank you for doing such important work.

Great job!

Xoxo,
LMx
I agree wholeheartedly. It is a fascinating film. My hat's off to you and the strong, courageous women you interviewed. Some of the stories were difficult to hear, so I can only imagine how difficult they must have been to tell. But overall, thank you for your honesty and candor. I hope this film will go a long way towards humanizing prostitution and portraying it in a more positive light.

Kudos to you!
I agree wholeheartedly. It is a fascinating film. My hat's off to you and the strong, courageous women you interviewed. Some of the stories were difficult to hear, so I can only imagine how difficult they must have been to tell. But overall, thank you for your honesty and candor. I hope this film will go a long way towards humanizing prostitution and portraying it in a more positive light.

Kudos to you! Originally Posted by giantbourbon
I'd love to think about having a screening and discussion somewhere.
Looks very interesting, and well done! Gonna grab some popcorn and check it out tonite ;-)

I'd love to think about having a screening and discussion somewhere. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That sounds like an awesome idea ...I'm in
I'd love to think about having a screening and discussion somewhere. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I would love to do that! And thank you so much for all your support....
I will watch it tonight, can't wait!
Nice....plan to watch by end of the week .
seems interesting! Thanks for sharing!