Isnt this section for member requests ?

I thought this section was where we could post things like my last post things we didn't like about this site I didn't realize that so many many hobbyist would actually try to argue the point. that should shows you why a lot of providers don't post in any forums at all because 1- the men think they know more than the provider about providing. 2 some men assume that women have no other lives 3- yes I am 29 yes I am in this Hobby and yes a milF means I have kids I respect my children myself and my life enough to not put my face my face has never been on my pictures and it's never been a problem. a lot of women on here we talked about how the statue of the gentleman who use eccie is changing used to be full of gentlemen and now seems to be more and more jerks who speak to you just as if this is backpage. like I seen a guy a couple of days ago. For only BBBJ. He was the type I'm speaking of. Just rude. Assumes every woman is a 24-7 ho. With nothing going on other thn to hang by the phone waiting on the next dick to suck. Thinking that he could just tip more and get whatever he desired.. This is not Mexico. I don't have to treat you like a king for a small tip stop wanting the most out of a session but wanting to tip the least that's unrealistic and rude. if you don't have the balls after 31 reviews that say im extremely beautiful and if you can't see through some of the very thin blurred face shots I can't help you. . My photos are accurate and you are tarnishing my years and years of good service by lying. I don't do anything to my pics.. this is not a coed discussion forum. I even have reviews from admins I guess they'll lying too ? why do you view it as okay to go hating on reviews when you do not know nor have ever seen the provider. It's not far. I really think that they should make a place where we can do reviews on you because it would really help each other if we could tell exactly how the person is if they were rude vulgar they wanted too much if they lowball. We need reviews on the guys. I'm sure something men's have seen the other post where women are discussing how references arnt enough. We need a review forum for the men. One girl seen a guy and he took his money back after. She had gotten several ref checks back in him sying he was good to go. A male review were we could write the rest of the story would be wonderful. then we could truly get a feel for the type of guy we're about to see on the phone anybody can seem like a gentleman until they comment on your posts or show up and act like an ass. I feel kind of sorry for men that sit in eccie trolling daily. . any man who assumes that the provider has no life other than to wait on his call gets no respect from me.
one last thing ... . at least half of the members that I see do not post reviews for the same thing I'm complaining about. take the comment section off of the reviews you'll have more hobbyist hosting reviews they get sick of the hating comments 2 I hear this all the time every single week, and don't post reviews because they don't want to hear the other hobbyests mouths. Commenting usually negatively negative on things they don't know. discussing why you don't want to see a provider and while she's not the one for you that's not appropriate to put on a review that should be in coed discussion or something like that the review should be either yes or no not a bunch of guys to say anything false or negative. in the last week I've seen about 6 eccie hobbyist half of them have a reviews or two other half have none. The reasoning I the same everytime. Negative commenting is keeping some members from their potential. some men want to participate more in the forums by doing reviews and also with the group meet-ups but they hesitate because of all the arrogant know-it-alls. How can we fix this. this is the site designed for women to know that men are safe and men to know that women are safe and what kind of woman or session She provides this is not a site for men to constantly complain and talk down on women that they don't know & don't plan to book with.