Just an explanation

OOk so I seen a review about me where it said I put on weight. Yes I did gain 5 pounds. But I have good reason. The reason I was going MIA is because I am 5 months pregnant. So its going to happen. What's sucks it that's its true whats they say about pregnant woman my hormones are making me horny it suck lol. So if there's any guys who I seen before that don't mind 5 extra pounds (406)671-4482
Hey, sweetie!

I have worried when I dropped 20 or gained 15. You are not alone.

Attitude, professionalism, availability, personality, acronyms, etc etc etc etc are some of the other reasons why people return.

I like to think of the movie Miss Congeniality.

I used to be one of those people who wanted "this better and that better."

But, hey, guess what?? REALLY: I just want world peace.

Hang in there!
wow! Did I skim through that post!!!

Here's to life!

:--)

Stay safe and healthy!
Lol thanks hun. Even fought I know the reason when I was told that that was said I was shocked that it still hurt my feelings. But I already have my tummy tuck brought and land paid for lmao
Yea!!!!Congrats to you and your soon to be lil one!!!!!!Thats one of the few joys in life!!!please enjoy this time!!!
And about the weight issues...honey puuuleeeease!!
If there is anyone that can relate to that issue and it being in reviews..well chick..i'm that girl!!!lol...Dont you worry about it! Some men like a few extra..some men don't..as you go through this life in the "Grey Area" that we all are apart of..you'll see many different types of personalities with the men....Never let that get you down......If the man is a true gent..he will enjoy you no matter where you are in your personal life!

After all there is a fetish out there for every man!!!Congrats again!!!!!!muah nita!!
5 extra pounds and they made note of it in a review? wow!!

First of all congrats on the little one!!!! Second who really cares if one gains 5 pounds..... blah!!

I gained some weight over the past year from when I first started providing....although you know where it all went....my boobs!!! Some of my regulars who seen me through EENY noticed it and loved it. Well like life, I have lost the weight and back to my same size as of last Novemeber and guess what dissapeared!! The boobs!!! Blah!!

Us girls can't win them all .... best of luck and rock that pregnant look because there are lots of gents that don't mind it what so ever!
Trinni, my kids are my greatest joy in life.... even when they're driving me nuts! Seriously, best of luck to you, enjoy it and stay healthy!
and best of luck. your body has always looked great so i doubt 5 lbs would matter but as for being 5 months along i do believe potential clients have the right to know. each guy will feel different some may have no interest in a pregnant provider some will prefer it and some wont care one way or another. that being said to not disclose this info is being less than upfront and whatever issues the guy may have are not being considered. let the guys know and make their own decisions.
  • LynnT
  • 02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Dont sweat it! Some men can grade a bit harsh. Plenty still love you anyways. Congrats!

Some men will love it just like some love pregnant women! Work it girl! Some men wont see me cause I am too skinny with no boobs, Im not their type and thats ok everyone likes their coffee different. Some act like we need to be perfect, we are only human and we all have issues. Hey Im the queen of the itty bitty titty club, I have the smallest ones in the land. lol

And I dont think we should have to disclose being pregnant.. its our business. At 5 months many are still barely showing and its also perfectly healthy to have relations when you're pregnant.(in most cases) It cant make you sick and it wont change her service.. well may spike it up.. you get horny! lol Its none of your business IMO. We should only disclose something than can make you sick/std. The rest is personal info we do not have to give.

When she really starts to show well then its time to tell up front..
and best of luck. your body has always looked great so i doubt 5 lbs would matter but as for being 5 months along i do believe potential clients have the right to know. each guy will feel different some may have no interest in a pregnant provider some will prefer it and some wont care one way or another. that being said to not disclose this info is being less than upfront and whatever issues the guy may have are not being considered. let the guys know and make their own decisions. Originally Posted by petiteassman
I so commend you for bringing up this delicate issue.I stopped into a mp for a relaxing rub.Layed down on the table face down, and started to relax, closed my eyes and waited for the bliss to begin.The gal entered the room and began a very relaxing rub, I had been familiar with her several times through the years , and was happy that she was there and available that day.At some point I turned my head to engage in conversation, and noticed she was very pregnant, my guess at least 6mos, and she was very much showing.It was just a moment of pure unexpected surprise, and I was like WOW!, with a smiling look which she thought I was laughing at her, not the case at all, but now, here we are, I hadn't noticed she was in that condition when i walked in cause she was behind the counter.And it just got worse when she wanted me to turn over, and it felt more appropriate to me to just get a nice back rub that day, and just relax.Well, it really went down hill from there ,don't need to go any further with "the rest of the story", but Trinni, wish you all the best and you have done a great service to your clients that I am sure they will appreciate.
We should only disclose something than can make you sick/std. The rest is personal info we do not have to give.
While I see your thought and point..... I disagree. Walking into an appointment where a women is clearly pregnant could be a mood killer for many! I give her props, if I was pregnant, I am not so sure I could still provide. But I am one of those worry warts that will think some how the baby can feel it and blah blah blah! Even with an SO I am not sure I would do the "dirty".

For her business, it's best she let gents know ahead of time, but as I read, it looks like she isn't taking on new clients at this time, that she rather just stick with her regulars that won't mind her condition.
  • LynnT
  • 02-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Oh yea when they are showing for sure but those first few months or so no biggie. Open my robe surprise! lol I totally understand when its obvious, If i were a guy Id get a bit weirded out if I didn't know.

Id probaly show in month 2 Im such a stick! I hope to get some boobs and hey maybe even a hip or two when I have a baby! lol

Some men eat it up. Lately you see it more and more.

Besides she probably looks great and glowing right now!
you can't let it get you down sweetie...you have a new life growing inside of you and that makes you more special if someone has an issue with a some weight gain they have the issue....congratulations I hope you have a healthy baby
RE: Recent posts:
I personally would prefer not to during pregnancy, however, I am still the only bread-winner in my home.

TT
Stay strong and enjoy life the best you can.

(((HUG)))
Liz
:--)
re: Brookes statement 5 extra pounds and they made note of it in a review? wow!!

It seems sometimes there are code words at reviews....

It encourages back channeling for the "story behind the story."

Sometimes wording in reviews can be misconstrued as coding/prompting when there is no other behind the story of the story to tell.

Welcome to ECCIE :-)