Phone: 435-938-9031
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Flowood
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK DFK BBBJ DATY GFE K9 Mish more BBBJ MPCFS Coversation and Cuddling
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 350 + tip
Hair Length and Color: Light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Words cant describe this sexy little 5ft 2in 115# firecracker. If you seek the ultimate GFE, she is the very best there is bar none. A killer tight well proportion body matched with an awesome personality and a gorgeous face makes her the ultimate provider. The finest artisan could not mold a more perfect body for sexual pleasure and admiration. This sweet young lady exudes the essence of sexuality and somehow knows exactly what drives you to ecstasy. Very intelligent and beautiful young lady that I hope hangs around for years to come. Completely irreplaceable!
Recommendation: Yes
Guys, what is in the ROS must remain private.

JaG
She is definitely hot. But is the most pricy ride in town. To be honest it's a struggle to afford her.
So you finally got u some of that sex starved? If u got some u not so starved!!!!
Twice actually. But it was heavenly.
Experiencing Arabella is like eating Lay's potato chips; once is never enough!
What's this twice by golly I recon it wasn't over priced lol
Totally my error JAG, I must have had a brain fart. Can you delete my comment?
Totally my error JAG, I must have had a brain fart. Can you delete my comment? Originally Posted by o2flyhi
No need to delete, I added "Private" tags, so it's now only available to guys with PA.

JaG
I just wish there were some pics of her. Going to see her hopefully my next trip to Jackson.
She is remarkable! Enough said!
See, I like curves - but I don't know if her curves are curvey enough for me? I don't care about big breast, long is there some cushion for the pushin' I am happy