Do the photos represent the provider?

I was recently in NY and they have a board like "eccie" up there. Its not so great because Texas has the BEST providers, however there board has a

" does the photos represent the provider" button you can say "yes , or "no". I cant even begin to add up how much money i would of shifted from one provider to another if I knew the photos did not depict the lady. Sometimes the provider still might be attractive, but the photos give the idea that they look different.

Just a random thought , but several providers come to mind. Sure wish we had that feature here.
why don't you just not be a chump and when you open the door and its not the girl you expected... walk away. Simple...

Instead so many guys say they continued on with session just because they were there... which always sounds like a dumbass excuse to me. But that's me. Meh

and I don't have a dick so I will never know how powerful the dick has over a man .. lmao
seems confrontational. So much good would come out of having that added. Im in conversation right now with a gal who is well known on the board that her photos make her look about 10 - 15 pounds lighter than she is.
"does the photos represent the provider"
while it would be nice to have that as a pre-defined item on reviews,
for now, just add it to the start or end of your review!!
Most put if they look like their pictures in the physical description part.

Its just known most alter their pics SOME way especially if airbrushy. Theres a couple reputable ladies known as photoshop queens...ahem ahem (we all know)

Remember ladies we do talk to eachother and word spreads especially on appearances compared to what you portray.
"100% real actual photos" is typically untrue.

• BLM69
  • 01-29-2017, 11:08 AM
"100% real actual photos" is typically untrue.

Originally Posted by Phil_McCracken
It was true 25+lbs or 5+years ago
The other one is the "hold your phone up the air selfie pose to hide your double chin." If the girl is shorter than me I might see that angle but most of the time the pounds it took away in the picture magically appear once the time comes!

Bait and switch? No, not really. Experience shows you how to read between the angles on pictures. Pictures should be less than 6 months old though if we're being honest. I know that's shallow, but we all know why we're here.

Oh, and teeth pictures. I will always be wary of the provider where her mouth is closed in every picture. I've had some "oh shit" moments that made the moment not quite so perfect.

Current picture with a big toothy smile and I'm happy!
Cage, you probably remember that aspd has that field in its review section. You may also remember that the "no's" were pretty rare.
I agree with VIP Mya Michelle, walk away when the lady's appearance is unacceptable and not as shown in the photos.

Alastair has good points concerning photos, angles, what's consistently hidden/not shown in a lady's photos and poses are a warning that she may be hiding flaws.
I just saw a provider on here about 2 weeks ago. Im not posting a NO review because it was a shame on me. But no fucking way this gal looks like her photos. yes, she resembles them ( if she was 45 pounds lighter) and yes i would click "does not resemble photos " in the review. i really wish we had this button to click. There are a few one here I've lost money on, not because they were not HOT, but they were not hot to ME. Why? because i expected to see the advertised product. Not the 25 pound heavier version LOL

And YES TIN MAN thats what I'm talking about!
It seems that most gals don't make an effort to get in shape and stay that way even after a kid. They don't care!! Sluts like Mya and myself take pride in our bodies and know guys will fuck harder when their cocks are in a fit body)))
What's so hard to write in the Review: Physical Description field, "Fuck no, this Bait-n-Switcher does not resemble her dated photos and she gets a 'No' review because of it." or something like that...Why does there have to be a button when there is an entire description field to be completely, exactly descriptive about her looks?!...smh
I love you Femi love. next time you CUM here, please CUM in plano so i can see if you really look like your photos.