Most memorable and beautiful genitalia....

Every now and then, we encounter a lady who is blessed with remarkably "beaufiful" genitalia.

OK, OK....now that you've stopped giggling, think about it.....the perfectly formed mound.... the lovely skin ..... the perfect shade of pink .... labia just perfect in proportion ....... matters not the age of the woman, cuz my ATF, a mature lady, has one of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Matters not the hair or no hair....kids / no kids.....just that such ladies are "kept" in a way that looks lovely.

Some ladies that come to mind (some not in the hobby any longer).....

- November Star (SA area. BP lady in her early 40s that retired last year).... smooth all over, lovely light pink (both pussy and asshole matched LOL) a nice little labia piercing (a single pearl stud I believe) ..... her labia were "innie" type.... always had to stop and enjoy looking at it for a while, and I always let her know how fond I was of it.....

- Sexy Ass Devyn (Dallas area)..... mid-30-ish lady....nothing prettier than Devyn about to straddle your face in a 69 and looking up at one of the most amazing and lovely genitalia I've ever seen. Beautiful lips that protruded just the right amount.....

- My ATF (now retired). 50-ish, but a perfect pink against an alabaster skin....always happy to see me by being wetter than most. Nice little tuft of a landing strip on top. And a nicely hung clit that is my favorite play thing to top it all off......

- Kasha (New Braunfels area, BP provider well reviewed on eccie, now retired). Very similar to Sexy Ass Devyn. 40-ish lady, beautiful lips that protrude just right....lovely shade that matched her tanned skin.....completely smooth and matched the coloration of her asshole perfectly.

- Madeline (Austin area, on 411 only and only hobbies on occasion).....just to show I also like "fully carpeted".....M has a full set of light brown hair above and below, trimmed nicely.... matched her flowing locks that went down to her butt......moderate light pink lips against alabaster skin and a little clit that is faintly visible......very responsive.

ALL tasted and smelled lovely..... and all were equally as lovely looking as the rest of the lady herself.....

Is there a common theme to these? Perhaps....but I'll start with fastidiously clean and well kept. Again, it matters not the age, the hair, etc., but smooth where it needed to be smooth....and if hair was there, it was well kept and trimmed. Nearly as gorgeous to look at as it was playing with.....

Any others come to mind? This is one where both ladies and gents can participate....
I still don't get why people like to DATY with providers. I just don't get what guys get out of it. To each his own, I guess.
Thank you for your positive contribution......
I just don't get what guys get out of it. To each his own, I guess. Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
It's ok Zhivago.. he already admitted "I just don't get it".... He just wanted too be sure everyone knows he's confused about what some of us like.. it's his choice.. LLOL
Slave Guinevere and Dezirie in SA , remarkable without a doubt perfection .
the bigger and sloppier the better
it should look like someone split a bears head open with an axe
I guess I'm just not a pussy connoisseur, but they all look good to me. I've encountered one or two with an unpleasant aroma, but otherwise they are all attractive in their own unique ways. I'm here for the variety anyway.

And then knotty man comes along and shows me the error of my thinking!
I still don't get why people like to DATY with providers. I just don't get what guys get out of it. To each his own, I guess. Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
This is not something one can explain, you either like to lick or you don't. There is way to much that goes into why someone would want to lick pussy to try and explain it here. More sweet peaches for me, one less tongue, that's what I say

IB
Slave Guinevere and Dezirie in SA , remarkable without a doubt perfection.
Rockerrick: Slave G is legendary; but I've not seen her yet. I looked up Dezirie and I can tell you that of the 5 reviews I read, 3 extolled the virtues of her lovely pussy. That's something you don't see very often.
the bigger and sloppier the better
it should look like someone split a bears head open with an axe Originally Posted by knotty man
Oh shit! Fuck! I didn't see that one coming. Fuck!!! A bears head with an axe? I can barely type I'm laughing so hard. Shit!! The mental image.
Rockerrick: Slave G is legendary; but I've not seen her yet. I looked up Dezirie and I can tell you that of the 5 reviews I read, 3 extolled the virtues of her lovely pussy. That's something you don't see very often. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
SG is legend , Dezirie in the making for sure .

My DatyGirl was Sensual Sophia from The ASPD days. My current DatyGirl is Lindsay Page. I am always on the hunt for a good DatyGirl

IB
Love the way she'd squirm , giggle , then quiver and shake
rockerrick: Thanks for the pic of Dezirie...that one is not even on her website, thanks.

Iron Butterfly: I looked up Lindsay....very nice.

I might add Madeline from my list I think is on P411 only as MadelineT. She likes a nice slow light technique....and if done right (not 100% of the time) she emits a nice little squirt at the end. She's one of those that once she cums, there's no repeats for a long while, but it is quite intense.
I believe MadelineT has reviews with contact info here if you don't have the p .