No MOD Responds To My Call For Help!!

I have been ignored by all and any MOD on this site and I only asked to find out why my account is disabled. I have been patient and polite and still no response. If I am flagged from being able to use this site it would be nice if a Moderator would say so or tell me the reason for this monsterous delay so that I may continue to be part to this site or simply move onto another one. I believe that with the present MOD's Moderating there should be no reason for such a delay or inconsideration for one's time to retype the same dilhemma more than 4 times in a week! I have noticed that others have been promptly responded to so what is the hold up? I'm rarely even on this website and I don't envolve myself with any of the chat arguments that people endulge themselves in. Respectfully AninaRae
Anina
I sent you a email weeks ago, you registered multiple user names which is a violation of the site. Your first user name was nearly a exact match of another member, and if you want to get VP on eccie then read the provider ad forum and follow the instructions outlined in the top two posts, it is up to you to send the proper info for verification.