Throatgasm!!

So I learned about a throatgasm yesterday. I have also heard that it is very rare to achieve as well. For those who don't know what it is. It is when a woman gets an orgasm from just oral sex. It's like having having a G spot in her throat. I have never seen this but it would be so hot to see a girl orgasm while I'm facefucking her. I think that would be the ultimate high for me lol. Have any of you ladies be able to experience such a thing?
You never seen Deep Throat, 1972 movie?

I knew a girl once that gets an intense orgasm while fully clothed if you just rubbed/massaged her neck, shoulder and upper back.
Was hypnosis required?

I knew a girl once that gets an intense orgasm while fully clothed if you just rubbed/massaged her neck, shoulder and upper back. Originally Posted by CG2014
No I never saw that one. Is there a link
Throatgasm = Academy award worthy IOP.
No I never saw that one. Is there a link Originally Posted by bustitbig
Do people just don't know about search engines or they are just too FUCKING lazy to look for themselves and want everything FUCKING handed to them?

This younger generation is just pretty much useless!

I put in Deep Throat 1972 and found the entire movie uncut online for free!

The whole thing from the time I entered it in the search engine to the time I pressed ENTER to the time it gave me the results took 10 seconds.
Do people just don't know about search engines or they are just too FUCKING lazy to look for themselves and want everything FUCKING handed to them?

This younger generation is just pretty much useless!

I put in Deep Throat 1972 and found the entire movie uncut online for free!

The whole thing from the time I entered it in the search engine to the time I pressed ENTER to the time it gave me the results took 10 seconds. Originally Posted by CG2014
Lol cg2014 cool down man! After I said that I did Google search it and found the movie. I didn't have time to watch it but it looked interesting. It sounded like something that would not be that easy to find but it was.
Lol cg2014 cool down man! After I said that I did Google search it and found the movie. I didn't have time to watch it but it looked interesting. It sounded like something that would not be that easy to find but it was. Originally Posted by bustitbig
I'm just curious if there are any providers out there who have achieved such greatness.
More than "illusion of passion," throatgasms are very real for me. It's not all the time, but I have climaxed from a good face fucking sans any vaginal or clitoral stimulation. Then again, I also love experiencing orgasms from nipple play as well as various other body orgasm experiences. Whoever believes there are only two types of orgasm a woman can experience doesn't know the whole story.
More than "illusion of passion," throatgasms are very real for me. It's not all the time, but I have climaxed from a good face fucking sans any vaginal or clitoral stimulation. Then again, I also love experiencing orgasms from nipple play as well as various other body orgasm experiences. Whoever believes there are only two types of orgasm a woman can experience doesn't know the whole story. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yeah, and some providers have the best fatoldsmalldickgasms when they see me. Actually, they typically happen when I pay and leave.
lena that sounds great. I wish I could orgasm with nipple play. I would be that guy walking around town rubbing his nipple all the time lol

I knew a girl once that gets an intense orgasm while fully clothed if you just rubbed/massaged her neck, shoulder and upper back. Originally Posted by CG2014
Classic!
Classic! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Off Topic Eva Damita you are so Damn sexy!!!
Off Topic Eva Damita you are so Damn sexy!!! Originally Posted by Jjsmooth82
I appreciate your kind words.

Back on topic: Yes, it's true that women can be sexually aroused without vaginal stimulation. Communication cuts down on IOP , and you'll get the REAL.
heather brooke rocks some deepthroat cum action. don't be too lazy to search it yourselves or you'll get scolded.. lol