What Should The Texans Ask For Watson?

Or should they not trade him? He wants out which hurts the bargaining position of the Texans.

I'm thinking 2 number 1 picks, 2 number 2 picks and a serviceable player, preferably QB.

What can we realistically ask for Watson?

Also, the hubbub on some of the sportcasts refered to the Houston Front Office being run by a pastor.
A new owner!
Jack Easterby (sp.?) is former team chaplain that seems to be in charge of the front office at times.
Let 'im go... good riddance.
  • 500sl
  • 02-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Yea, he is a quitter, so what do spitters bring? But, that is sports these days, contracts don’t mean shit any more.
The Texas are cursed.....because money earned by crooked means is how the franchise got started.
I gotta ask for an explanation of that statement vman.
Cogen and Enron.
Possibly every one of McNair's business ventures failed before this.
Should I even mention bud addams?

Nothing has been the same since the Earlers left!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya' Blue
Watson is over rated. Ya he was tops in passing yards this past season good for him. Oh, BTW there were losing most of the time and a lot of those yards were picked up in garbage time.When the game was close he was not near as effective.

As far as trading him. If the price is right then yes do it. Start high with 3 number ones (2 this year) and a QB or a defensive player that can actually help stop the run lol.

Whether he stays or goes the Texans will not be very good because they do not have their first or second round picks this year for a team that has a lot of holes (thanks to BOB).

Since he wants to go to the Jets (who the hell has ever said that) see if they are willing to part with both their numbers ones this year (including 2nd over all) plus more. Then he can go 4 and 12 for the Jets because all they have going for them is draft capital which will be gone if they trade for him.