" You'll never forget your first..."

So in a previous post LeviBob mentioned AsianSally being his first provider and how he would never forget about her,and it got me thinking...
wondering if I had taken some sweet man's hobby virginity and now I just might hold a special place in his..well,heart....lol..

and thats a nice thought.

So who was it guyz?? Who was your hobby first??
Which lucky lady got to POP your provider cherry???
It's more than the first one we all remember Amelia. Hopefully everyone has many memorable experiences
it was either Stephanie... the original Squishy FBSM, or Betsi... can't remember which.

LF
AtxItalianBella was my first. I was so nervous and she took her time and was very patient. I had a great time and will never forget it. We still laugh about it when we see each other at events. She was my second also, just had to go back for more. She took such good care of me that it created a monster now, lol.
Yes, you never forget your first, but I don't think I've forgotten my 2nd, 3rd ........ Now there are a couple I wish I could forget!! LOL but, for the most part they've all been wonderful experiences.....

Thank you ladies!!

My first was Beverly, and as Brad stated with his 1st experience, Beverly was very gentle and broke me in slowly and with a smile!! I wish she was still around, but I believe she retired.

Java
mine was either betsi or crystalkitty. they were very close together and both were newbie friendly and both brought me in very gently and very nicely. thank you ladies and every lady since then.
A Philipino Bar Girl in Subic Bay in 1976 from the Bottoms Up Club
LBFM for those that remember the Acronym

Quite an UpSell Experience.... But I learned a lesson from it....

20 Pesos Sailor Me Luv you Long Time OK!

Uhhh... You Pay Mammasan 20 Pesos too so I leavy with you now! OK!

uhhh.... you pay 20 more Pesos for room now! OK!

uhh..... you likey me? you give me 20 Pesos for ride home in morning? OK!

80 Pesos later we were naked and that LBFM rocked my world for the next 6 hours..... They all worked harder on us looking for a ticket back to the Big Commissary in the States!

Not knowing what I know now I threw in an extra 20 Pesos for a tip when curfew ended and I headed back to the base and off she went on the back of a trike! Her name was "Minnie"

So I was upsold and tipped 100% of the session rate!

100 Damn Pesos!

I know...

I know....

I should have known better but I was 19yo and had been at sea for over 3 months..... and she was so cute......

and the Monetary Exchange rate was 7P to the US Dollar!

What do you think? Was $14.29 too much for 6 hours with a LBFM for my first time?
Seriously.

Wow.

That's actually kinda weird.

I *do* remember the first time I had sex with another human being. She was a girl I knew in school, and no money changed hands.

[She was actually really something. I should have married her, but on second thought - I'm glad I didn't. She turned out pretty wack; I do think this had to do with her marriage and children, so if we had married I think she would be a lot different. Then again - who knows? Maybe she was destined for wackness, but hey - I never claimed to be Joe Normal.]

Since then, it's been a blur. a WHOLE LOTTA ladies since then.
Whispers at 19 was your first P4P OMG Sir my hat is off to you. I was still looking to get laid. My fisrt P4P was when I was maybe 42 I think. You, I dear say; have a running start on all of us!!!
Whispers at 19 was your first P4P OMG Sir my hat is off to you. I was still looking to get laid. My fisrt P4P was when I was maybe 42 I think. You, I dear say; have a running start on all of us!!! Originally Posted by levibob56
That's the first official "Provider" experience.....

When I was 17 my girlfriend's (who became my first wife a year later) best friend wanted a new pair of Speed Skates and was $50 short on what she needed to buy them..... I "loaned" it to her in exchange for a quick romp in the back seat of my 67 Mercury Monarch which was as big as a Twin Bed!

Does that count?

I never got my $50 back but I did get another "session" a few weeks later!

or how about When I was 6 and I gave up my lunch money for a "peak" at MaryAnn's "stuff"?
DDDusty
  • FWR
  • 07-14-2010, 07:31 PM
My first was at Adam's resort here in Austin. I think her name was Beth. $65 for a 15 fs session. It was when I was with EMS and I had just gotten off a 48 hour shift, 21 years old and horny as hell. I still remember the heart pounding in my chest as i drove to the incall site. Knowing I was headed for a walk on wrong side of the street. I've enjoyed every step of that walk in the past 27 years.
or how about When I was 6 and I gave up my lunch money for a "peak" at MaryAnn's "stuff"? Originally Posted by Whispers

Howdy, Folks!

Oh, I think that counts.
Leslie (aka Gabby) at I Dream of Jeannies. About 1986. $100 for an hour. 67 women later I still think of her fondly.
  • ezman
  • 07-15-2010, 10:08 AM
I've posted this before back on the old board. Reposting here even though it shows me as an old fart.

My first "provider" experience was at the FAMOUS "Chicken Ranch" outside LaGrange, before it got closed down because some asshole reporter from Houston TV crusaded against it.

The year was 1965. I was just out of high school, and a couple of buddies were going, so I tagged along. Old style parlor atmosphere, meet all the ladies in a sitting room, chat, pick one, and head back to her bedroom. (The ranch had like 30 bedrooms or so). Full service was $10.00 and was bareback (before HIV/AIDS). I think the girls name was Carolyn and she was very pretty, slender, a little taller than a spinner. No kissing.

Went back a couple of months later. Saw Beverly and had "half and half" for $15.00 (bbbj and fs).

In 1968, on R&R in Taiwan from Vietnam, spent several days with a Chinese girl for $15 per day (although I provided meals, hotel room, etc, and she kept wanting me to buy her things).

Hobby life then went on haitus until the late 90's. Found aspd in 2001, been knee deep ever since.