i was on vacation an need to update transfer my provider status
please do so asap

screennames ive had you may email me at ivyautumnfantasy@yahoo.com

provider names were:Autumn Fantasy
Misslynn
Misskittylynn
Ivyautumnfantasy
most recent : Lynn

This lady needs provider status asap! need any info please pm or email me.

happy to oblidge

love to keep lynn just couldnt log in nor contact adminastrator so created another account otherwise id kept lynn

thanks for urgent matter promptness
Interesting that under your previous handle there are no ads, no reviews, yet ALOT of requests...asking for rides, etc...all with urgency, just like this one.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=9125780

Just an observation.

:smh:
Interesting that under your previous handle there are no ads, no reviews, yet ALOT of requests...asking for rides, etc...all with urgency, just like this one.

Just an observation.

:smh: Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
StL,

I click your link.... no results.... ?

Regardless, I LOVE how thourough you are! Too bad you don't like us thick girls.... you would be a gentleman I would be very comfortable seeing

Best Wishes,

Makayla
StL,

I click your link.... no results.... ?

Regardless, I LOVE how thourough you are! Too bad you don't like us thick girls.... you would be a gentleman I would be very comfortable seeing

Best Wishes,

Makayla Originally Posted by thickgrlswag

No results? Not sure what you mean? I have 17 reviews and hundreds of posts.
No results? Not sure what you mean? I have 17 reviews and hundreds of posts. Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
I think Makayla was referring to this link that you posted:

I clicked that and got no results, too.

OTOH, I think this is a matter that Ms. Lynn should have addressed to the staff via private email (I don't know if "staff@eccie.net" would work, but "owner@eccie.net" and "stlouis@eccie.net" are good addresses if the sticky (by the Original Becky) at the top of this forum is any indication), instead of a public post in the staff questions area.

But this is definitely consistent with my expectations based on past experience.

Cheers,

bcg
hmmm....odd...that link now shows no results here also, but yesterday it was full of iso and help posts from previous handle. Oh well.
hmmm....odd...that link now shows no results here also, but yesterday it was full of iso and help posts from previous handle. Oh well. Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
I think the board software is messin' with yer mind.

Cheers,

bcg
ok let's try this again

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=9141732

Does that one take you to the search results? Don't know what happened with the first link.
STL thinking you in the twilight zone LOL same as first link for mean nothing.
ok...I don't get it...lol. After I post it, then doble-check it, it's there. Once I close out and come back, it isn't. wtf?

Anyway, here is a screen shot of what you would see IF the link worked!

Crap...came out too small to really read...bottom line, to see what I am referencing, click "search" above and on the right side type in "lynn" under handle/user id and press enter, and under statistics, click on "read all threads started by lynn"

Sheesh....lol
Well I have to agree with BCG this should have been handled with pm's. To me it is like drawing unnecessary attention to one's self. In other words this is not worth the time I took to read it.
I'm going to have to look into this later. I'd say you've been mighty busy. Multiple accounts are forbidden on this site. However, since I didn't catch you using multiples and you came clean about it then I'll take a look at your case as soon as possible. Up-side, by being honest, you get to keep one of your handles... you'll have to go through the standard VP Provider Status review process everyone goes through. Downside... all other accounts will be deleted and banned.

In the future, just write to kansas@eccie.net and let the moderators know what is going on. We are here to help you. Otherwise, we'll simply ban all your accounts and be done with it.

I'll be in touch soon.

I suggest reviewing the link for obtaining VP Status.

ive had a couple handles on here

i was on vacation an need to update transfer my provider status
please do so asap

screennames ive had you may email me at ivyautumnfantasy@yahoo.com

provider names were:Autumn Fantasy
Misslynn
Misskittylynn
Ivyautumnfantasy
most recent : Lynn

This lady needs provider status asap! need any info please pm or email me.

happy to oblidge

love to keep lynn just couldnt log in nor contact adminastrator so created another account otherwise id kept lynn

thanks for urgent matter promptness Originally Posted by missAutumnlynn
ok let's try this again

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=9141732

Does that one take you to the search results? Don't know what happened with the first link. Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
Obviously, search results are a one-time shot, good only for that search session, and you can't link to them.

But now you know.

Cheers,

bcg (didn't know that myself...)
This lady has been around for a long time and stikes me as more of a lost soul than a menace to anyone.

I doubt she even understands the problem with the different names.