Taliban Beheads 2 Boys for Spying

Ah, "The Religion of Peace".
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...sEnabled=false Originally Posted by zerodahero
Read this story last night; it's tragic.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 06:21 PM
95% of the shit that goes on over there is tragic, including our soldiers being there
95% of the shit that goes on over there is tragic, including our soldiers being there Originally Posted by CJ7
Like you have any personal experience in the matter, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Like you have any personal experience in the matter, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
my daughters best friend was killed over there

what Personal experience do you have asseater?
my daughters best friend was killed over there

what Personal experience do you have asseater? Originally Posted by CJ7
Did a tour there, jackass -- lost more than one friend. So STFU, you ignorant fuck.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM
didn't know they hired civies to clean port a potty seats with their tongue

thanks for your service

thanks for your service Originally Posted by CJ7
They do hire "civies" (h@jis) to clean the port-a-johns, CBJ7, but they don't use their tongues. BTW, and just an FYI, wasn't a "civy."
95% of the shit that goes on over there is tragic, including our soldiers being there Originally Posted by CJ7
I agree get our troops out of there
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
They do hire "civies" (h@jis) to clean the port-a-johns, CBJ7, but they don't use their tongues. BTW, and just an FYI, wasn't a "civy." Originally Posted by I B Hankering

civy is plural?

who knew
civy is plural?

who knew Originally Posted by CJ7
Obviously not you, CBJ7. Once again you exemplify your lack of personal experience in the matter.

thanks for your service Originally Posted by CJ7
Up on the mountain in Afghanistan where my son served for a year. They did their own latrine duty. I wish CBJ7 would have come wandering along like babbling brook. They would have shown him what a mealy mouth libtard tongue is good for...LOL
Did a tour there, jackass -- lost more than one friend. So STFU, you ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Corpy, if you had the nads to "do a tour over there," then what's so frightening about posting the link to MY poll?

BTW -- They've brought your HUFF to the front. You can leave now, Corpy!
Up on the mountain in Afghanistan where my son served for a year. They did their own latrine duty. I wish CBJ7 would have come wandering along like babbling brook. They would have shown him what a mealy mouth libtard tongue is good for...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You really are an asshole, aren't you IFFY. Must be a big favorite at the twelve step meetings...