Hooker Purple Heart Awards

So I had a marathon 2.5 hour session earlier today and about halfway through, the girl jumped out of bed to go take a piss. Somehow she banged her foot hard on the bed frame and limped her way into the bathroom. She said it hurt really bad, but she's such a fucking trooper that she jumped right back into bed and we fucked HARD for another hour+.

A few hours after the session, she texted me from the fucking ER! Turns out she actually broke some bones in her foot. She fucked me very enthusiastically for over an hour with a broken foot. There's gotta be some kind of monument for girls that put that much of themselves into their craft.

Since this is a medical issue, I won't name her, but she's free to pop in and claim the recognition she deserves.

How bout the rest of you? Any girls wounded in action that went above and beyond to finish what they started?
If that were me, she would not have had to get out of bed to go take a piss...
I said the same thing....but it was her bed where she sleeps.
I’ll take a pearl necklace on our next visit ;p
You’re so sweet for helping me and not letting me fall on the floor!
That would have been even more pathetic than breaking my damn toes on my own bed... that I’ve had for 2 years! Haha definitely a story for the books!

Little Monster is right, next time I’m grabbing liners and giving golden showers! Not about to do this again ;p
I’ll take a pearl necklace on our next visit ;p ;p Originally Posted by CubanAva
Isn't that an upcharge?
Oh no, definitely not. You have a credit for not jumping ship when i whimpered like a wee little tot haha
  • RZ
  • 02-23-2018, 11:43 PM
I've had a woman actually bang her head on the headboard and not pause, scream in pain... well that pain, want to stop and just reached up... pushed down and away and kept going.... I don't name names but she's one hella time in the bedroom
She sounds like my kind of lady
I’d take a bang on the headboard over the nonsense that occurred today, any time! I have a hard head, but obviously my feet suck. All those years of torturing them with ballet have finally caught up to me.
  • RZ
  • 02-24-2018, 12:04 AM
I sympathize, hit my foot earlier today on something I put there. DUH..... I'm fairly certain even though distance and walls help my neighbors gotta wonder on occasion on my loud profane comments at random times.

Of course that includes the profanity when I lose at Mariokart
Little Monster is right, next time I’m grabbing liners and giving golden showers! Not about to do this again ;p Originally Posted by CubanAva
Golden shower?? Ok, I'm in! ;-)
I had a dislocated knee during a 2 hour nuru session... Does that count? But we did stop after it happened.
Damn, Girl!
Comparing an injured (forbidden topic) hooker to a man or women in uniform who is injured is disgusting.

Why don't you ask an injured vet who encountered enemy fire or an IED.

Shame on you.
Let me see your DD214 Treetop. I'll show you mine.
Comparing an injured (forbidden topic) hooker to a man or women in uniform who is injured is disgusting.

Why don't you ask an injured vet who encountered enemy fire or an IED.

Shame on you. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
So there I was, grinning and feeling warm and fuzzy, reading all the nice comments, thinking "see, this is what eccie could be like at least most of the time", and you just hadda open your pie-hole with some bullshit. We were getting along, with no bickering or name-calling, and you just HAD to throw some negative shit in there.