CHANGES ARE PART OF EVOLUTION!

We all have been up and down with all the changes with the everything, and I believe even after this one, we all may see more to come in the future. Change is just PART of evolution. Sites change for various reasons, We as individuals change for various reasons through out our lifetime. Change can be very frustrating, inconveniencing, and many other things. BUT many of us know change can be a good thing as well for many different reasons. It's all about how we make it. I CHOOSE to continuing to have a positive outlook, regardless of the humps and turns that yet may come.
ILL still be out where I am, doing what I do best!!!!SO to who all my friends on here let's stay in touch! To anyone who wants to be friends, take down my contact info below.
DADDYZLILGIRLALWAYZ AKA JAY
IM verified on P411.
Cell 8163847165
Email hottmess33@textnow.me
Or daddyzlilgirlalwayz@gmail.com

Sites that you could find me are Switter, Adultlook, ourhome2, eroticmonkey, adultsearch, and probably a few others. Let's not make this change MAKE US! WE make the change!
Very well put!
Let's stay busy being busy. This too will pass.
Amen
Here's another one.. if its not broken don't fix it
We all have been up and down with all the changes with the everything, and I believe even after this one, we all may see more to come in the future. Change is just PART of evolution. Sites change for various reasons, We as individuals change for various reasons through out our lifetime. Change can be very frustrating, inconveniencing, and many other things. BUT many of us know change can be a good thing as well for many different reasons. It's all about how we make it. I CHOOSE to continuing to have a positive outlook, regardless of the humps and turns that yet may come.
ILL still be out where I am, doing what I do best!!!!SO to who all my friends on here let's stay in touch! To anyone who wants to be friends, take down my contact info below.
DADDYZLILGIRLALWAYZ AKA JAY
IM verified on P411.
Cell 8163847165
Email hottmess33@textnow.me
Or daddyzlilgirlalwayz@gmail.com

Sites that you could find me are Switter, Adultlook, ourhome2, eroticmonkey, adultsearch, and probably a few others. Let's not make this change MAKE US! WE make the change!
Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Wow girl how do you keep up with them all!
Ditto..us horny peoples just keep hornin on..lol
I do appreciate the positive outlook. I just don't have much use for eccie now, though... other than to lurk on Coed discussions lol. Glad I got going on p411 a few years ago. It's just harder to see who's travelling when on there.
Wow girl how do you keep up with them all! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I have an assistant thankfully that helps. otherwise there is no way I could. I run two business's one which I'm CEO of, then have 6 kids, (4 are teenagers) almost 4 grand babies, 3 dogs, a hamster, and a freaking parrot that need my attention daily. Plus I maintain a big garden, my pool, plus the house stuff. I got a full plate!
Ditto..us horny peoples just keep hornin on..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
ain't that the truth! It's what we do best! Momma didn't raise no quitter!!
Very well stated young lady!!
The one thing I admire about you and Many of the Providers that I have gotten the opportunity to know Locally & Whom venture through KC..Very Beautiful, Ambitious, Solid Women.

And the gentlemen are Pretty Fantastic too.

OX
Be safe Everyone
Savannah Moon
Jay Jay, you rock!
ain't that the truth! It's what we do best! Momma didn't raise no quitter!! Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
But you are a spitter.
But you are a spitter. Originally Posted by royamcr
Not for me she aint
lol, may have to try again sometime.