Today Is My Day Off.....Looking For Something Fun To Do....

Hey everyone,

So i have today off of work and ive been in the kc area a while but am kinda shy and really havent gotten to get out and do much in the time I've been here....im trying to change that and looking for some fun things to do in town today if you have any suggestions or mabye wanna grab breakfast since apparently im awake for the day already just text me 816-384-7450
  • r1man
  • 09-15-2019, 07:29 AM
Hey GM, so what area r u in?
Im in liberty.
Come to springfield. I got bacon cookin!
Mmmm.....bacon lol the breakfast of champions
Heard something white and creamy is good for breakfast.
Isos and ads on welcome wagon and coed will only be allowed for so long.

Make the switch. Or scramble.
BBQ or mildew

Ourhome2 is waiting
Isos and ads on welcome wagon and coed will only be allowed for so long.

Make the switch. Or scramble.
BBQ or mildew

Ourhome2 is waiting Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Damn HR, we get your point. Give it a break. Everyone knows OH2 is there if they want to use it. You should take your own advise and move away from ECCIE.
Im waiting on the Saints game. Got my jello shots ready for every touchdown...lol miss A come play with me!!!!
Damn HR, we get your point. Give it a break. Everyone knows OH2 is there if they want to use it. You should take your own advise and move away from ECCIE. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
agree
Damn HR, we get your point. Give it a break. Everyone knows OH2 is there if they want to use it. You should take your own advise and move away from ECCIE. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
She is quite the Outhouse site whore, isn't she?

Shall we disable your account HR?

Next time your in kc we should definitely do lunch ... And bacon...and jello shots
lol definately miss sexy!!

alas my boys lost so I didnt get to so many jello shots! BUTTTT the Chiefs won..congrats!
Please explain to me why this site would allow somebody like this to even be a moderator?? you are supposed to be above hobbyists and providers b. Youre moderating.....calling names ....talking s*** and making threats doesn't make you a moderator it makes you a problem client.

Trying to hang on to your your position by threatening to kick me off the site isn't going to get the site back and running and it's not going to keep the people here praising you.

I'm not sure why you think you have so much power but you actually don't have the right to disable my account.
I've already been infractioned for the violation you can't threaten me or violate me again unless I do more.

With everyone's scrambling on this site constantly posting about what they're going to do excuse the fuck out of me by leading them to the next site.

And finally you might have just got your credentials but I've been here in this city as an All yes reviewed provider a respected provider for over 12 years. disabled my account sweetheart if it makes you feel more manly.
it's not going to affect me I haven't posted on here for a year until the last couple months if you haven't noticed I don't give a fuck.

With your two sentences it is very apparent that this is the most power you've ever had in any situation in your life and that you are scrambling to hang on to the audience

She is quite the Outhouse site whore, isn't she?

Shall we disable your account HR?

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Yeah you get the point but yet you remain on this site scrambling searching for girls posting ISOs in the wrong section and the list continues so again excuse the f*** out of me for trying to lead you to to daily ads of the same fucking women that are here.

It was Aspd
then it was eccie
Now its OH2

I mean be the last i dont care.
Remember I charge too much. Gtf