Obama gave the Wuhan Lab 3.7 Million grant.

In 2015 the Obama administration gave a 3.7 Million dollar grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology where the Covid-19 Virus may have originated. Obama proves to be an international criminal by using American tax payer dollars to help fund a Communist Country's destructive project.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obamas-...s-stopping-it/
Was it pallets of cash?
Was it pallets of cash? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
They filled up some Rickshaws.
They filled up some Rickshaws. Originally Posted by bambino
What needs to be done is a few cells at Gitmo need to be filled with members of the Obama administration including Obama and sleepy Joe Biden.
I guess Fuacci was involved in this too. It’s early in the video.

https://youtu.be/VyfNOV0rCxI

https://youtu.be/VyfNOV0rCxI Originally Posted by bambino
I am sure there is a sordid cast of characters involved in this whole ordeal. Many people knew what was going on in China besides Fauci. The main point is money that help fund this project in China came from America during the Obama administration and I am sure other sources such as the Bill Gates Foundation. I've seen many of Dr Buttar's videos he puts out some good information on this Pandemic as well as other medical subjects.

https://youtu.be/VyfNOV0rCxI Originally Posted by bambino

Thanks, it's around the 5:50 mark and 12:50 in the video. I've been looking for Fauci's finger prints on the check. This is close.

Looking more like a set up. Someone needs to find and release all Fauci emails from around 2015. We already have his to HRC, aka the love letters from WikiLeaks.
Thanks, it's around the 5:50 mark and 12:50 in the video. I've been looking for Fauci's finger prints on the check. This is close.

Looking more like a set up. Someone needs to find and release all Fauci emails from around 2015. We already have his to HRC, aka the love letters from WikiLeaks. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That's reason it's been said Trump was getting information about a Pandemic was on the horizon. Trump really didn't understand what they were saying players like Gates and Fauci had first hand knowledge of what was in store. So when China was squawking about America being responsible for the Pandemic it was the high powered dollar coming from America that made this all possible thanks to all the scum bags from the Obama administration.
That's reason it's been said Trump was getting information about a Pandemic was on the horizon. Trump really didn't understand what they were saying players like Gates and Fauci had first hand knowledge of what was in store. So when China was squawking about America being responsible for the Pandemic it was the high powered dollar coming from America that made this all possible thanks to all the scum bags from the Obama administration. Originally Posted by Levianon17

"knowledge of what was in store" is different from "knowledge of what is possible". In the case of the former, it's a darned shame that worm is so danged short. Makes it harder for a long shot..Not impossible, just a whole lot harder. Do we dare hope for HD-TV broadcast of the hanging?!?
...The main point is money that help fund this project in China came from America during the Obama administration and I am sure other sources such as the Bill Gates Foundation.... Originally Posted by Levianon17

I think the main point visa-vi China is more to the point is that we outsource our dirty work to them, from slavery, to environment messes to this sort of chite. Either way, a butchered Struther Martin quote comes to mind: What we need is a nice hanging, followed be a good trial.
I wouldn't argue with the concept of trying to get the Chinese to learn how to deal with dangerous viruses and search for a vaccine, but the set up and oversight was a total failure on the part of Gates and Obama, so they should suffer for it.

I specifically think both Gates and Obama should donate their entire net worth to the US Treasury to help pay for the economic destruction their negligence allowed.
Obama, this is your legacy.
I wouldn't argue with the concept of trying to get the Chinese to learn how to deal with dangerous viruses and search for a vaccine, but the set up and oversight was a total failure on the part of Gates and Obama, so they should suffer for it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Hey let's get real, $3.7 million is chump change, it probably was granted so we could have access to the facility, which the Chinese set up to study deadly viruses that were already wreaking havoc on them (e.g. bird flu, swine flu, H1N1, SARS, etc.)

It was a Level 4 biolab, which is the highest level and requires the strictest safety and containment protocols which the Chinese obviously failed to observe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosafety_level

I don't have a problem with spending a few bucks to know what was going on there.

The libtards are being stupid and unfair in blaming trump for this pandemic but that doesn't justify our being stupid and unfair in blaming obama.
I wouldn't argue with the concept of trying to get the Chinese to learn how to deal with dangerous viruses and search for a vaccine, but the set up and oversight was a total failure on the part of Gates and Obama, so they should suffer for it.

I specifically think both Gates and Obama should donate their entire net worth to the US Treasury to help pay for the economic destruction their negligence allowed. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Don't wish for a vaccine. If they come up with one don't take it. If this virus was indeed a lab creation then I can only surmise it's sole purpose was to do harm. A vaccine would just be the icing on the cake. Remember all Governments are corrupt and they would have a big part in rolling out a Vaccine.
Don't wish for a vaccine. If they come up with one don't take it. If this virus was indeed a lab creation then I can only surmise it's sole purpose was to do harm. A vaccine would just be the icing on the cake. Remember all Governments are corrupt and they would have a big part in rolling out a Vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17

there will be a vaccine and it will be mandatory. the virus is just a means to an end, the vaccine. Gates is already saying up to 750,000 will have side effects from the "cure" and he needs indemnity from it. of course he's backing the "makers" of the vaccine so he makes billions more off this "cure".