Voo Doo Fest

Normally this time of year the street is all decked out for this event and the day of the dead.
BUT NOOOO everything is still dead.
Guess because they went a head with Mardi Gras they for sure is not doing this.
MAYBE NEXT YEAR!
  • Lia88
  • 10-20-2020, 06:43 PM
Very disappointed as well
yes i was on bourbon street during decadence...but no decadence...its so sad!
yes i was on bourbon street during decadence...but no decadence...its so sad! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Guess I will have to google it. Guess that is a party I have been missing all these years?

All I know is me personally enjoyed Voo Doo Fest and the the day of the dead festivities more than Mardi Gras

I also went one year to the Easter parade I enjoyed my self on that day as well but that was a day time fun...
Guess I will have to google it. Guess that is a party I have been missing all these years?

All I know is me personally enjoyed Voo Doo Fest and the the day of the dead festivities more than Mardi Gras

I also went one year to the Easter parade I enjoyed my self on that day as well but that was a day time fun... Originally Posted by Majichands
Sudden decadence is a LGBTQ weekend during labor day where everyone who is in that community is out and about strutting a stuff and having parties. A lot of spandex leather and other accoutrements
Ahhhhhh Thanks for the indo singing YMCA
LOL