City: The Colony
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM PLUS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very small and petite little bit of a tummy but pretty cute.
Recommendation: No
She does have an attitude and that attitude can be tamed with some looooonnnngggg
strokes !
Soooo...
Well said vigilant
This is what happens when a line is out the door lol
This is what happens when a line is out the door lol Originally Posted by James469
Usually when I go it’s not busy cause I do a walk in with 90 minutes and a double girl massage.
This is what happens when a line is out the door lol Originally Posted by James469
Yup
Usually when I go it’s not busy cause I do a walk in with 90 minutes and a double girl massage. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
I went to see Tiffany on a recommendation. It was a lazy Sunday early afternoon. I got a classic Bait&Switch with an Asian looking Mexican girl, the only one working , who pretended to be Tiffany. It was full service but very much substandard. It was not worth it, but you can say I TOFTT. I'll be smarter next time, but this location is off the list for me for the foreseeable future.
Quality always goes down...
I went to see Tiffany on a recommendation. It was a lazy Sunday early afternoon. I got a classic Bait&Switch with an Asian looking Mexican girl, the only one working , who pretended to be Tiffany. It was full service but very much substandard. It was not worth it, but you can say I TOFTT. I'll be smarter next time, but this location is off the list for me for the foreseeable future. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Heartsnatcher, care to elaborate on details of what you meant by service being substandard ?
Withered flowers for sure
Well it wasnt a date. I paid money for her time and activities......there is a difference.....

Soooo...
Originally Posted by vigilant17
Usually when I go it’s not busy cause I do a walk in with 90 minutes and a double girl massage. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Nice wallet!
What time and day are these mongers going ?
Busy ?
It’s never busy at this place because everybody thinks that this place is being watched by you know who.
Funny stuff!