Sexyjade101's Grandmother passed away

I wanted to express my condolences to Jade and her family for the loss of her Grandmother yesterday. I know Jade was very close to her Grandmother and is in Houston now with her family.
My condolences to her and her family. Grandmothers are special people and she was so fortunate for every year she had her and was able to enjoy her. She has memories to treasure.

Hugs, Jade!

Lynn
Im so sorry honey. If you need a shoulder to cry on PLEASE call me!

You and your family are in my prayers.
SexyJade....My dear I'm terribly sorry for your loss!! Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You know how to get a hold of me.

God Bless,

PoppyToyota
The loss of a close loved one is difficult, but there's comfort in knowing a life well lived is a life to celebrated...my condolenses to all . ..
That's sad news. My condolences to Jade and her family.
  • selot
  • 01-18-2010, 06:33 AM
Jade,

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your grandmother.
Having lost my grandfather this summer, I understand what Jade is going through at this time. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. The kind of thing is tough for anyone to go through. My condolences.
Condolences from a stranger may seem shallow.
But we are all human, we are all linked.
And we all have felt your sorrow.

I hope you have countless happy memories of your departed grandmother to someday share with your grandchildren.

With Best Regards,
I'm very sorry for your loss dear.

--v