Just a little confused..

A lot of guys say that bbbj is a dealbreaker for them.. which is your decision. But I am confused because some of those same guys feel that bbfs is dangerous. I mean I am no nurse but I am pretty sure most STD's are contracted through bodily fluid. Which means all that slobber on your peepee can give you the same thing that her bare pussy can.

Now none of this has really been a deep concious thought for me until being on here and seeing a lot of guys respond to my closed menu. It confuses me because they will poke and prod about what you do and why you don't do what they want. I am at an utterly confused state on this subject.

Comments are urged..

XoXo
Millie Don
A lot of guys say that bbbj is a dealbreaker for them.. which is your decision. But I am confused because some of those same guys feel that bbfs is dangerous. I mean I am no nurse but I am pretty sure most STD's are contracted through bodily fluid. Which means all that slobber on your peepee can give you the same thing that her bare pussy can.

Now none of this has really been a deep concious thought for me until being on here and seeing a lot of guys respond to my closed menu. It confuses me because they will poke and prod about what you do and why you don't do what they want. I am at an utterly confused state on this subject.

Comments are urged..

XoXo
Millie Don Originally Posted by Millie Don
This is your first post under "Millie Don." Where might we find the posts with your "closed menu" to which a lot of guys were responding?

Just curious.

Incidentally, you might wanna get familiar with the question of whether "The Don" lives with you. I think you're gonna be hearing it a lot, ironic though that might be given the questions you pose in this thread.
Its not a post that I have recieved response from. Its PM's in the chat room. Or PM's in my inbox.
Ahhhh, thanks.

And welcome to the board.
I guess its just an observation I have made over time. I have actually used eccie.. just didnt have an account. Guys would have refs from here and i also kept up with alerts when on tour. I just decided that it may be time to establish myself on here too. I was just questioning an observation i have seen.
And thank you. Hopefully its as fun as some of the girls say it is
And thank you. Hopefully its as fun as some of the girls say it is Originally Posted by Millie Don
It is...but only with a BBBJ, lol.
A lot of fucktards are conflicted on many things. I am not ... posting taint is one of them.

Comments are urged..

XoXo
Millie Don Originally Posted by Millie Don
It looks to me from my vantage point that you are more than "a little" confused.
I'm curious Millie Don the one and only and the original who? I am pretty sure I know who you are but I will let the others figure out too.
Do some research on this . Bottom line is transmittion rates of BBFS v BBBJ. Level of acceptable risk varies among alll of us. Do dome research on Logan's posts to find out more about "The Don"
I'm curious Millie Don the one and only and the original who? I am pretty sure I know who you are but I will let the others figure out too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'm pretty sure you don't know who I am.
Do some research on this . Bottom line is transmittion rates of BBFS v BBBJ. Level of acceptable risk varies among alll of us. Do dome research on Logan's posts to find out more about "The Don" Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Who is the "The Don"?
your handle is infamous CBJ providers do make a living on this board. It is all your choice. Personally i don't care either way If you appeal to me u can slap a condom on my 20 inch pole and slob away