P411 Down

I'm having all sorts of trouble with P411 today. Anyone else? Is it just today or has it been going on a while? Wrote a PM missive and apparently lost it all. Damn, teach me to write more than two lines of text!

J
Yes! Me too.
It lets me login and go to the ad board.
When I select a post from "manage posts", it hangs up.
Yep, I'm having the same problem & a few folks in chat were too earlier.
I've been trying to find the 6 months free link.... I probably qualify for 5 free years now, but it has been suggested by someone I trust I join p411.
I've been trying to find the 6 months free link.... I probably qualify for 5 free years now, but it has been suggested by someone I trust I join p411. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I'll give you a clue since you can't seem to buy one: Have a lady who is a current p411 member send you an invitation via email. That'll lead you directly to where you need to be to take advantage of the free 6 month trial. There will, however, be a cyber trail leading back to you, then. Even though the chances of that ever being a problem are about as remote as you offering anything of value on this board (microscopic), there will still be more of a trail after you join than that which existed before. So it may not be your cup of tea.

Aside from the foregoing, you can arrive at the "free trial" page without an invitation if you look hard enough. Nobody's hiding it from you. Promise.
Wow I'm no expert but... I'm speechless... I think somebody just got owned
can't believe how many times people post in a panic that p411 is down. these things happen...p411 will come back up. use the time to hell i don't know...read the news. read a book. have a coffee. go for a walk.
Daaaaaman is probably going thru withdrawels as we speak....
Daaaaaman is probably going thru withdrawels as we speak.... Originally Posted by Von Spieler
L

Screaming an endless stream of "Fuck NO!"s no doubt. FUCK NO! FUCK NO! FUCK NO!
If I was gay I'd send eccienewbie flowers.
If I was gay I'd send eccienewbie flowers. Originally Posted by phildo
i literally broke out into laughter in my office....one of eccienewbie's finest.
You guys can still send each other flowers. Embrace your manhood and stop being homophobic. I promise, I won't judge you.

I prefer to send flowers to women though.