Question about OLD photos (in eccy ads/showcases)

Just curious and not picking on anyone specifically but I do wonder why a few of providers here on ECCY stick with photos for their ads that obviously no longer represent what they currently look like even though reviewers have called them out on doing it?

Seems very Back-Page like to do that (here on eccy).

Why u wanna call me out like that I told you I was getting the tooth fixed!! LOL
What I like are the ladies who say that they look exactly like the pic(s) they have in their showcase or the ones in their posted ads, but have their face either blurred out, their head turned or even cut off in the pic(s).
Why u wanna call me out like that I told you I was getting the tooth fixed!! LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lordy! you look better in person Jules. Shaddup!

What I like are the ladies who say that they look exactly like the pic(s) they have in their showcase or the ones in their posted ads, but have their face either blurred out, their head turned or even cut off in the pic(s). Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
lol

what's even better is when hobbyists bump reviews with provider pics that are definitely not recent or accurate.
what's even better is when hobbyists bump reviews with provider pics that are definitely not recent or accurate. Originally Posted by fletch
Yeah agreed. I wonder sometimes if it's really a "hobbyist" doing that or someone else just doing a little promoting (ahem).
What I like are the ladies who say that they look exactly like the pic(s) they have in their showcase or the ones in their posted ads, but have their face either blurred out, their head turned or even cut off in the pic(s). Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Yep, because when they turn their head, and you don't look at their face....they look exactly like the pics.

Oh, I love that picture of a woman with 3 boobs! I wish I had 3 boobs!!! LOL
Yeah agreed. I wonder sometimes if it's really a "hobbyist" doing that or someone else just doing a little promoting (ahem). Originally Posted by SD2011

lol

Originally Posted by SD2011
Good God, imagine the Russian sessions you could have...
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-08-2013, 10:52 AM
I look just like the pics in my showcase.
Yet another plus for P411. They have a process for verifing photos. There is a tag about verified photos in their showcase if the provider does it.
I lick just like the pic in my Avatar. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I hope I fixed that for you, Ze...

Yet another plus for P411. They have a process for verifing photos. There is a tag about verified photos in their showcase if the provider does it. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Been thinking about getting that done.

I think some providers just get lazy or go through a period of extreme weight gain and don't feel the need to work on it.

But, if I grew a third boob, I would definitely advertise one heck of a Russian experience!
Very good question and good timing. Wink wink. I personlly take self photos once a month to show its still me but with tighter abs. Shhhh don't tell but I will take photos after a workout so my abs look rock hard. Lol