I used to be a squirrel hunter

I grew up in the backwoods and loved me some squirrel on the barby. Wernt nothing like it!

But then I met my match, a squirrel with some balls...

That sumbich wouldn't back down for nothin. He even drank my beer...

Then he proceeded to show me what a threesome was all about...

Ruined my desire for squirrel...
When I look out my kitchen window,
these are the kinds of threesomes I see:

I once caught a squirrel smokin' down in my backyard:

I guess from your pictures and mine,
the conclusion we can come to is SQUIRRELS are PARTY ANIMALS!
Gee whiz....I must be a thread killer! LOL
Gee whiz....I must be a thread killer! LOL Originally Posted by tia travels
Na, Setty knows CPR.

Setty (SouthSide)

Both those pictures are great! But Setty....aren't those Prairie dogs in your picture? The heads look Prairie-ish, but the bushy tails look like Squirrels. They look like they're standing in prairie grass....lol
[quote=But Setty....aren't those Prairie dogs in your picture? The heads look Prairie-ish, but the bushy tails look like Squirrels. They look like they're standing in prairie grass....lol[/quote]

Tia, we call them Rock Squirrels...unique to the Nevada southern plains.

On your next trip to Vegas, we'll go squirrel hunting!

Enjoy yourself, stay safe.

Setty (SouthSide)

Both those pictures are great! But Setty....aren't those Prairie dogs in your picture? The heads look Prairie-ish, but the bushy tails look like Squirrels. They look like they're standing in prairie grass....lol Originally Posted by tia travels
Their heads dont look right, but their tail, feet and nuts look like squirrel, and I've seen a lot of squirrels//
Their heads dont look right, but their tail, feet and nuts look like squirrel, and I've seen a lot of squirrels// Originally Posted by tracerxxx
How often do you find yourself gazin' at the nuts of squirrels??? j/k! I appreciate your expert testimony of the rodent variety.