TenehAh, Timpson, Bobo and Blair

Have you ever been there?
Some of us know where and what it means.

Out of curiosity, why did you post this?
Have you ever been there?
Is it against a rule? A search for intelligent life? Seeing if folks know where I am referring too. Yes I realize all people aren’t in or from Texas.
I've been all over Texas. Behind the Pine Curtain. Out to the Plains and even Hanover.

You're obviously a crapshooter.
I've been all over Texas. Behind the Pine Curtain. Out to the Plains and even Hanover.

You're obviously a crapshooter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

When one goes fishing and the fish aren’t biting, my recommendation is to try another bait.
How's the wife ? Any good burger joints in Hanover ?
At first I thought these were spa names lolling
It’s bait from beyond the grave. Our recently departed pal is back. Took all of two days.

I would imagine only old guys from Texas, specifically Central and East Texas, would know what the OP was taking about.

Google it. He’s referring to five towns in Texas, allegedly
A rare species found in TX...a BINO
When one goes fishing and the fish aren’t biting, my recommendation is to try another bait. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
Are you going to tell everybody what this thread is about?
It’s bait from beyond the grave. Our recently departed pal is back. Took all of two days.

I would imagine only old guys from Texas, specifically Central and East Texas, would know what the OP was taking about.

Google it. He’s referring to five towns in Texas, allegedly Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes I had googled it. Tex Ritter song about 5 gambling towns in e.Texas on a railroad route.
Are you going to tell everybody what this thread is about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. I want to know as well.
Hanover wasn’t one of them.

Tex Ritter wrote the song, but that mantra far predates even him.

Maybe our enigmatic ace reporter will fill us in.
5 towns?
1.TenehAh
2. Timpsom
3. Bobo
4. Blair
I first heard the expression at a Domino Hall in Roscoe Texas. As a player would make a play that added up to Ten they would the domino on the table and would loudly proclaim, TenehAh Timpson Bobo and Blair! Later in life I learned the infamous Tex Ritter had a song about it.