State: Pennsylvania
Address: Strip Mall
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage Cbj Cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Pink & Purple past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Probably 5'3" perky c cups and thick ass and legs. Not the typical Asian build.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you sir. I will be down that way next week, and will have to hit them up.
Were both the girls seemingly in their 30s? What was the other girls physical description if you recall?
I have no plans to be anywhere near Uniontown. But now I'm thinking I need to find a reason to go. If only there was something worth going to see in the area.
I have no plans to be anywhere near Uniontown. But now I'm thinking I need to find a reason to go. If only there was something worth going to see in the area. Originally Posted by d.bonner
Nemacolin? Ohiopyle? Fallingwater?
I have a big urge to have a breakfast at Mark Cs Diner then relax with a massage.
neither are in their 30's..

yoyo may be late 30's at best, the other one is older guaranteed

just left there, got the same type of treatment, review to follow

neither one are lookers and both have a spare tire in the stomach area
neither are in their 30's..

yoyo may be late 30's at best, the other one is older guaranteed

just left there, got the same type of treatment, review to follow

neither one are lookers and both have a spare tire in the stomach area Originally Posted by chizzy
Thanks for saving me the trip lol.
Where is peterfunt with the jogger photo ??
Does anyone know if Coco is still there or is one of these ladies also known as Coco? I wanted to see her based on the previous reviews but they acted like there was no coco when i was there. She is either gone or the name was getting too much attention.
Does anyone know if Coco is still there or is one of these ladies also known as Coco? I wanted to see her based on the previous reviews but they acted like there was no coco when i was there. She is either gone or the name was getting too much attention. Originally Posted by mulletman66

Coco gone....she was wasn't the greatest but better than replacements
Coco gone....she was wasn't the greatest but better than replacements Originally Posted by chizzy
Damn I really wanted to meet her.
PennDot Traffic alert: Uniontown tied in a knot from pedestrian traffic going to Lily Oliver Plaza.. More news at 11:00. (Hows that Eye?)

Marathon.jpg
And blow a big ole omelet fart out right in her.
Funtman... appreciate the resurrection of what always makes me smile!